Chapter 25// Tubbo Slept in the Lab

(underlines = strikethrough. Since Wattpad won't let me use actual strikethrough)

Tubbo had slept in the lab after a long night of working on hacking, finding many more pages about the possible void demon issue at hand. They had spent the whole day yesterday collecting data, and never had time to compare it. The new light from the windows displayed beautiful colors on the tables, from the light going through the bottles of liquids on the shelves. The light had reached Tubbo's eyes, waking him up slowly.

There were deep marks on his face from sleeping with the oversized goggles on, and his hair was all messed up. He pulled the goggles off and rubbed his face while yawning, trying to wake himself up more. His back and neck were a bit stiff, but it wasn't the worst sleep he'd ever gotten. Looking over his notes and screenshots from the previous night, he had actually gotten quite a good bit more information on the matter.

Once Fundy came in for the day they could share notes and make a full report. Tubbo's first full report! He was going to prove his theory was right to everyone, and earn a much better title than "newbie" or "some kid".

Fundy opened the door with an armful of various papers scattered around. Only a few papers fell as he tried at the handle with his elbow, which he was able to easily pick up after he set the first pile down on the nearest table. He looked proud of his work, though most of the notes he had taken were really scratchy and unorganized.

"So should we compare data today?" Tubbo asked, yawning again but excited. The day before they had been working all day to get as much data as they could through hacking research, and questions from locals who knew, or knew of, the man in question, Dream.

"Yeah, but Niki also called me earlier to meet with her and Sapnap today. Apparently they have some information they think might be useful to us."

"Oh? Did you tell them about the Dream stuff? Because last time I said Ranboo helped me read the files you said I couldn't do that again." Tubbo said in a passive aggressive tone with a smile.

"I just asked Niki questions on Dream's behavior recently and Sapnap was with antfrost, the one who told us about Dream in the first place. I didn't have them read out confidential papers all willy-nilly like you did." Fundy smiled back, while Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"Also we need to find Ranboo and tell him to keep quiet about what he read today." Fundy mentioned after picking up the few papers on the ground.

"Mmk." Tubbo nodded. "And I found some more useful files and got screenshots; Should we organize it before the meeting with Sap and Niki?"

"I'll organize them, you go and eat breakfast and take some time to wake up," Fundy said, looking at Tubbo's raccoon eyes and messy hair.

"Thanks Fundy," Tubbo yawned, jumping down from his stool and stretching a little. He groggily walked out of the door with his unrolled sleeves practically dragging on the floor. He definitely needed a smaller size.

It only took about 20 minutes for Fundy to organize his jumble of notes into 3 organized papers, and read through the scarce screenshots of the files. It wasn't as much as Fundy had wanted, but they would have to make-do with what they had. By the time Tubbo came back with a brighter, more awake smile, Fundy had the majority of it all organized, and had gotten another text from Niki.

"Niki told us to meet her at her cafe-bakery place when we're ready. About 15 minutes seem like a good time estimate?"

"Sounds good to me! In the meeting though, how much do we tell them about our theory? It's still sort of a long shot since we don't have all too much data and it seems like it should be sort of confidential. It's about void demons after all." He whispered the last part.

"How about they tell us what they know first, and only if it matches what we think, we tell them our theory. And we make sure they don't tell anyone else if it does match up."

"Ok, but remind me all of that when we get there I'm not going to remember it for long." Tubbo said.

Fundy facepalmed and sighed.

Within a few minutes, they had both organized their papers, gotten notebooks and pencils, and were ready to go to the meeting. Tubbo brought his laptop and Fundy his papers, and they were off!

-----------

Yup, a short one. Trying to wrap up some of the loose ends before I go back to fight scenes and stuff. And jeez keeping up with so many characters is hard! Hope you enjoyed and are having a good day or night, thanks for reading, and bye!