Hongjoong sighed and gave his friends one last look, his gaze screaming help me. But as skilled as his precious friends were, there was nothing they could do. "Let's just get this over with."

He walked past his father, mindful not to brush his shoulder on the way out, and slumped into the backseat of his father's car. Minseok soon joined next to him and ordered the driver to move.

"Stop being so sulky, Joong." Minseok broke the feathering silence, "at least make the most of the situation."

Hongjoong refrained from glaring at his father. "How would you feel if you were unwillingly sent off to a stranger?"

"Watch your mouth, kid." Minseok Warned through gritted teeth.

Tension brewed up in the atmosphere, which was very unappreciated by the way, making Hongjoong squirm in his seat. He knew he pushed some buttons but he couldn't help but be furious with his father's decision. He wasn't a violent person, but he wouldn't mind knocking some kind of sense into his father.

They soon arrived at the small office in which the wedding would take place. It isn't going to be traditional. Just the two strangers, two rings and a bunch of paperwork.

When Hongjoong got out of the car, he looked behind the vehicle to find his friends piling out of the car behind. As members of the gang themselves, they were tasked with guarding the perimeter. He gave them a lazy wave in which they returned with more enthusiasm.

Minseok purchased Hongjoong shoulder as they walked into the room which occupied none but strangers. His grip tightened, warning him to stay in line, and guided him deeper until they stopped at a small group of nameless people. "Chanyeol, good to see you again." Minseok spoke, clearly forcefully.

Chanyeol nodded and shook the other's hand. "Likewise." It was clear that they were both not happy to be around each other but were holding back for the sake of the alliance. Chanyeol then focused his attention on Hongjoong, a smirk plastered his lips with hidden intentions. He held out his hand, inviting the small blond to shake it, which he did with nervous eyes. "It's nice to finally meet you, Hongjoong."

The said male shivered at the way his name was spoken, it came out roughly; almost threatening, making the boy feel a bit more intimidated.

Chanyeol then gestured to the boy next to him who had his back turned to them while he talked to three other boys. "This is my son, Seonghwa." When Chanyeol realised that Seonghwa wasn't listening, or even a part of the conversation for that matter, he forced the male to face Hongjoong and his father. "Pay attention." He mumbled, just loud enough for seonghwa to hear.

Seonghwa shrugged off his father's grasp and put his focus on those now opposite him.

His first impression on them was that they were both small, compared to him and his father anyway. But just by noticing their structure and expression, he knew their height wasn't a disadvantage to their skills.

"Seonghwa," Chanyeol voiced as he gestured to the curly blonde haired boy, "this is Hongjoong, your fiancé."

He watched as Hongjoong examined him from head to toe oh so innocently. His big eyes scrutinised him purely, frustrating the taller because he had no idea what Hongjoong was thinking. He was already planning ways to assert his dominance on the other. He seemed dense enough, surly it wouldn't be hard.

Minseok nudged his son, signalling him to show some type of reaction. "Can we please just get this done with?" He asked quietly.

"Let's get the reception started then, shall we?" Said Minseok, to which everyone agreed.