part 2: gone

The following gathered in the club room.

Team Rias minus Issei, Sairorg, Riser, team sitri, Ravel, Sirzechs, Grayfia, serafall, Irina, Michael, Azazel, Ajuka and Issei's parents. They all found an SD card with the note, almost everyone questioned it's meaning.

Sirzechs: what's going on here?

Azazel: Issei called this meeting, said it's important and probably why he left his SD card here along with this note.

Grayfia: what does it say?

Azazel: it says " play when everyone is together, don't wait for me".

This aroused suspicion among everyone. Those whom hurt Issei were dead silent, this didn't go unnoticed.

Sona: should we play the video then?

Ajuka: yes, I'm sure the red dragon emperor has very good reason to call a meeting such as this.

Azazel pulls out a remote and presses a button, from the roof a TV came out, they connected the two devices. They opened the gallery and found one long video, it had a thumbnail of him Just sitting by the fountain in the park. Time stamp: an hour ago.

Azazel: I have a bad feeling about this.

He pressed play. They see Issei being a bit quiet at first but then he spoke up.

Issei: .....everyone I'd like to apologize for suddenly calling you all here. There are somethings that have happened a few hours ago. I'll start from the beginning..... After winning the recent rating game... I went out to buy a few things to continue the celebration, my team, Riser, Ravel, Sairorg and Saji continue to party.... When I got home I saw.....

Divide

Hearing that word alerted them, why was he using the dividing gear and on what?

I saw the aforementioned people sleeping in my bed, broken condoms and liquor bottles littered my room. I was betrayed by them.... Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Rossweisse, Asia, Ravel.... We were in a committed relationship and I gave my heart and soul to them... Saji, Gasper, Kiba, Sairorg and yes...even you Riser.... We were like brothers... And you slept with my loved ones. I was betrayed 12 times in an instant. It seems the effort to break you out of the marriage has apparently gone to waste...... Gremory..

Everyone look at the guilty party with death glares. They wanted to tear them apart but didn't interrupt the video Issei made, they wanted more answers.

Divide.

You're all probably wondering about that. Everyone except for my parents know how sacred gears react to strong emotions especially a longinus such as the boosted gear. When this video ends ... someone tell my parents the truth about us. They're not devils so don't leave them in the dark...sorry I digress. Pause the video if you want.

They paused it. His mother spoke up.

Miki: everyone what is happening?

His father then looked at the guilty party. He was filled with rage.
His parents looked around, they want answers.

Sirzechs: we'll give you a crash course, the supernatural, every mythology is real, other than you two, none of us are human. Irina and Michael are angels, the rest of us are devils. Azazel is a fallen angel.

They showed them their wings. The two were shocked and took a moment to compose themselves.

Gorou: and the sacred gears?

Ajuka: powerful tools given to humans to fight against or with the supernatural. Issei has one of the longinus and gears with that title carry power that can challenge gods. They all have different abilities and sub species, each one has different default abilities but they change and evolve depending on the host and their emotions.