"Which one should I wear?" He takes both suits in his hands and shows them to me.

"I have a better idea." I get out of the room and go to my old room. I take two bags and put them in front of Harry.

I give him the one with his name on it. "Open it."

"Violet you didn't have to..." He protests.

"Open it! I swear it's not that big of a deal."

He rolls his eyes and opens the bag, he unwraps the paper around the clothes. His eyes widen when he sees the green suit with flowers. To show him what it means, I take out my dress from the closet and show it to him. I take off my robe and slip into my green dress with flowers.

"Can you help me zip up the dress?" I turn around and put my hair out of the way. Harry's fingers touch my back, brushing gently against it before pulling up the zipper. The move sends shivers down my spine.

"Where did you get this? It's beautiful!" He spins me to be in front of him and holds my hands.

"I made them," I smirk and kiss his cheeks, my hand on his cheeks.

"What? When? How?"

"Calm down!" I laugh at him. " In my spare time I design clothes and I had the time to make them. I wanted us to wear them for a special occasion and I thought this was perfect! "

"This is so perfect! You've never told me you designed clothes!" He takes off his t-shirt and buttons a white shirt. He takes the jacket and puts it on, admiring himself in the mirror.

I laugh loudly. He turns around with a big smile. "What?"

"The sweatpants don't fit with the top of your outfit Love." I give him the pants and he puts them on. The green color brings out his eyes. I've never told him but his eyes are gorgeous, an amazing green like that isn't common.

"Let's go see ourselves in the mirror, see if we match."

We both go stand in front of the mirror, holding each other's hands. I did some changes to the dress so that it would fit my pregnant belly but it still matches perfectly with Harry's outfit.

"You look beautiful," Harry whispers in my head, his head resting on my shoulder. I turn around to face him and kiss him.

"You're beautiful. Do you know you're my muse?"

He raises his brows. "Am I?"

I nod. "mmh mmh." 

"Let's take a picture." Harry takes his phone and takes a mirror picture of our outfits.

The bell rings, and our first guests are here. I quickly put on a pair of white heels as Harry is going to open the door. I can't say I'm not stressed, I'm about to announce to Harry's famous friends that I'm having his baby. They didn't even know I existed until the beginning of the week when Harry sent them the invitation. I hear a familiar woman's voice in the living room. Anne and Gemma are here.

"Hello! How are you?" I ask them politely after giving them both a hug.

Anne takes my hand and makes me spin. "I'm good! You look gorgeous Violet! I am so excited to know the gender."

I look at Harry. "You didn't tell them ?"

"Nope, I thought it would be more fun for them to know today."

"Oh, well my parents and my sister already know. So does my best friend. Sorry I couldn't keep it when I found out. I already had to keep it from Harry.." I say a little embarrassed.