56 - Attack

[timeskip]
Todoroki POV
The first training day is over but I can't sleep yet. Pixy-Bob wants us to make a test of courage. One class has to walk through the forest in complete darkness while the other class has to scare them. We are supposed to walk in groups of two. The last person entering the forest where Denki and Shinsou. I can already hear Denki screaming around like Present Mic. After them where Iida and me. We're both not often scared since the attack where my father, his family and many others died.
We entered just ten seconds ago but they already try to scare us. We just casually talk while they slowly start to give up.
Iida: After all those screams, I thought that they where better.
Todoroki: Don't blame them Tenya. We both saw awful things. Compared to these experiences, the things 1-B tries aren't really scary.
Iida: That's true. I have to admit that I'm surprised sometimes. I'm just not scared.
Todoroki: I bet this would have been way more fun when we could scare them.
Iida: I think so too. We'll do this afterwards so it isn't that bad. Hey Sho. Am I the only one who thinks that it just became really hot?
Todoroki: No. It feels like a fire I'd nearby.
Iida: There it is!
He points to black smoke that emerges to the sky. This smoke is only familiar. The league is here.
Todoroki: We should go back to the camp. Such fires can spread really fast. We should run before it reaches us. We'll either burn or suffocate because of the smoke.
I just finnished talking when a voice appears in my head.
Mandalay: Hello students. I'm using my quirk to reach y'all. The league of villains are attacking us. Come back to the camp as soon as possible! You have the permission to fight given by pro hero Ereaserhead. Please just fight if it's necessary. 1-A, it seems like Ground Zero is here. If you'll meet him, don't try to fight. He won against high ranked pro heroes. You're to weak against him.
Iida: Bakugou is here?
Todoroki: Another reason why we should run.
Iida: You're right. Let's go!
Bakugou POV
I finally found them, my two targets.
Iida: You're right. Let's go!
Bakugou: I don't think so.
Iida: Bakugou. So you really are a villain.
Bakugou: Not everyone can be the hero. Some of us are the bad guys including me.
Todoroki: Where is Midoriya?
Bakugou: Don't worry about him. I protect what I love. He's perfectly fine. I'm not here to answer your questions but I'll still answer one last one.
Iida: What do you want?
Bakugou: I hoped this question would come. Well, I want you two to become villains. I told the other villain to kidnap as many people as possible but you two are the most interesting. You both lost everything: Your parents, your siblings, your childhood. I would stop hurting the very few that are left for you. I also got two other ideas who I'll get to join me if you refuse.
Todoroki: Who?
Bakugou: I said that I won't answer any more questions.
They get into a fighting stance. I let them blast the first shot but I just use One for All to punch their heads together. I use my communication device to contact Kurogiri who immediately comes and teleports the boy away. I told him to lock them in separate rooms. Todoroki gets one similar to mine because he's already part of the league while Iida gets one of the cells.
Bakugou: Report your progress!
Shigaraki: I got two boys. One with purple hair and one blonde guy. He also has a black lightning in his hair.
Bakugou: Shinsou and Denki. Good job.
Dabi: I found two girls. One of them has black hair in a ponytail and the other one has purple hair.
Bakugou: Momo and Jirou. They are very strong.
Toga: I also found two girls. One of them is called Tsuyu and the other one is Ochaco.
Bakugou: Good job.
Twice: I have a pro hero. I think her name was Ragdoll. And a student with red, spiky hair.
Bakugou: Not bad Twice. We have enough. Retreat!
League: Yes sir.
Kurogiri brings us back. Everyone either brings the students they kidnapped with them or gave them to Kurogiri. We have eight promising students and one pro hero. There must be someone who'll join. If there isn't, I'll just steal their quirks and kill them.
Bakugou: I'm going back to Izu. Inform me as soon as someone awakes. Got that?
Shigaraki: I'll come to your room immediately.
Bakugou: Make sure all the students and the hero are tied up and chained to a wall or a chair. Put them muzzles on. I don't want them to hear eachother.
Toga: I'll take care of that.
Bakugou: Good. Kurogiri and Twice, help her! And Dabi, look after Todoroki. You're his brother. He trusts you. It is possible that he is hurt. Make sure that he reacts and talks normaly! If he doesn't responde, talk to Dr. Ujiko!
Bakugou: Any questions?
League: No sir!
Bakugou: Good. I'll see you later.
Toga: Bye Onii-San!
League: Bye!
I walk down the halls until I reach my room. I unlock the door and enter it but stumble back immediately after. Izu jumps at me and aggressively hugs me.
Deku: You came back without getting hurt! I'm happy to see you again!
Bakugou: I'm happy too but this mission wasn't really risky. I had my team to help me.
Deku: What did you do anyway? You wouldn't tell me earlier.
Bakugou: I kidnapped half of U.A.'s 1-A.
Deku: YOU DID WHAT!?
I push him back into the room and lock the door.
Deku: Are they okay? Where are they? Can I see them? How many of them are here? Who did you take?
Bakugou: Calm down Izu. We've got eight perfectly fine students and one pro hero. They are a few rooms away locked into cells. We kidnapped Ochaco, Tsuyu, Todoroki, Iida, Denki, Shinsou, Momo, Jirou and the pro hero Ragdoll. One of them is the U.A. traitor.
Deku: Who!?
Bakugou: I can't tell you. If the heroes show up and save everyone, you'd tell the police and he'd get into prison.
Deku: That sounds reasonable.
Bakugou: As soon as someone joins, you'll be allowed to see them. The same counts for people who don't join. I'd take away their quirk then and they'll get in one big room with beds until they're left somewhere.
Deku: Where?
Bakugou: I don't know yet maybe an African desert?
Deku: WHAT?
Bakugou: You have to remember that they're my enemies.
Deku: Oh, right.
He looks sad and uncomfortable. Someone knocks on the door. I open it to reveal Shigaraki.
Shigaraki: The first person awoke. His name is Tenya Aizawa.
Bakugou: I'm coming. I'll see you later Izu.
Deku: Bye Katchan.
I walk out and lock the door again. Now starts the convincing. This'll be annoying.
_________________________________________
A/N
This book will end soon. I'll maybe write two or three chapters. The last chapter will be a shorter epilogue. I'm planning to write a new book right after.
I have two ideas. The first book is a bit shorter so I'm probably going to write it first, the other one is a bit.  longer.
If you like this book please check out the other as soon it's written. It won't be a ship story.