3 - Crush

Deku POV
I open the door with 1A written on it and enter. When I look to my desk, I see two little gift boxes. when I look closer I see who they are from:
The black box was from Aizawa
It is a cup with No.1 Problem Child written on it.
The blue box was from Allmight
Deku: IT IS A LIMITED ALLMIGHT FIGURE!
Then I realize I just screemed very loud. But it is such a cool present.
Bakugou POV
I sit at my seat and see Deku opening two presents. The first one was a cup or something like that and when he opened the second one he suddenly screamed:
Deku: IT IS A LIMITED ALLMIGHT FIGURE!
I see some people flinch at the sudden noice and turning to him. He looks around realizing what he just did. Then he smiles at me and shows me my figure:
Deku: Katchan look Allmight gave me this figure.
Bakugou: You realize you know the real Allmight and he's basically you're mentor and you are still fangirling every time you see him.
He looks at me like he's thinking then answers:
Deku: Well I was a Allmight-Fan since... since ever. Why shouldn't I be happy to see him?
I think he defeated me. I turn around when the door opens and the yellow caterpillar allies our homeroom teacher Ereaserhead enters. I sigh. I hate school.
Aizawa POV
I am entering the classroom and exiting my sleeping bag. I see many sad faces. Everyone except the Problem Child. He smiles at me.
Deku: Thank you for the present sensei! I really like it.
Aizawa: That's great. And Happy Birthday.
Now to the lesson. Todays training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors: Me, Allmight and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you.
Sero: Sir, what kind of training is this?
Aizawa: Rescue. Well be dealing with natural disasters. Shipwrecks stuff like that. Now put your costumes on and head out. A bus will be waiting for you.
Deku POV
Rescue training sounds very interesting and Allmight's going to be there means I can thank him for the present.
Bakugou: Nerd are you coming?
He waits for me? Oh wait. We're friends! I smile at the thought.
Deku: I'm coming!
Bakugou POV
He is smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen. He's so adorable. I should tell him I like him but what if doesn't like me like that. I'll tell him just not now.
Bakugou: Oi Nerd!
Deku: What's wrong?
Bakugou: Why are you smiling so bright? You're usually happy but not that happy.
Deku: We're friends again and it's my birthday, I got so many presents and we're doing a Rescue-Training instead of normal school. Why shouldn't I be happy?
I just nodd at this answer and smile at him.
Deku POV
HE SMILIES AT ME!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? HE LOOKS SO SOFT!?
I take a deep breath, pushing the gay panic away and smile back. I'm probably red as a tomato. I look at him one last time before entering the boys locker. I see a little blush at his face. While entering Denki came right to us.
Denki: Since when are you two a couple?
Deku and Bakugo: A what?
Deku: We're not a couple.
Bakugou: Yeah dunce face fuck off.
Denki: But you were talking to each other, smiled at each other and are both red as a tomato. Means either you are a couple or you were talking about something embarrassing. What is it? And Mina also had the theory.
Bakugou: Neither of it and if it where it wouldn't be your god damn business. So fuck of.
Damn he's so strong. I wish we were a couple but before we get to be one I need to find the courage to confess my feelings. This is going to be hard.