10 - Deal

Bakugou POV
Deku has been away for what feels like hours but I don't hear any screams. Is he in another cell?
My thoughts are interrupted when the door opens and Shigaraki stands there with a big smirk on his face and Deku? He isn't hurt at all the only two things that changed is that he looks like he feels guilty and a black collar around his neck.
Bakugou: Deku, what the fuck happened? Why are standing there, not running away or something.
Deku: I'm sorry Katchan but I don't want you to get hurt so I made a deal wich saves us both without us becoming villains.
Shigaraki: You can explain it to him later. For now I have to bring you to your room.
I look at Deku signaling him that I can't stand up. The serum Shigaraki injected me with, still has some effect on me.
Deku POV
It seams Katchan isn't able to stand up so I pick him up and carry him. We enter a big room with a king sized bed, a bookshelf, some lamps and a desk in it. Shigarki puts a collar around Katchans neck who isn't able to protest and leaves. Then I place him on the bed and sit down next to him.
Bakugou: Could you finally tell me what is going on?
Deku: I made a deal with their leader, All for One.
Bakugou: Why? And what is this deal about?
Deku: The deal is that the villains are protecting us as long as we stay in this room and wear these collars until they say something else. I did it to protect us. I did it to protect you.
Bakugou: Why do you think we can trust them? They don't have anything of it.
Deku: He just wants us here with him.
Bakugou: WHY?
Deku: Because he's my dad.
I look away in fear and close my eyes. It just makes sense that he is angry. I basically sold us to the No.1 villain, my dad.
Bakugou POV
Fuck! I screamed at him and now he's scared of me. I lift hi head with me finger and kiss him. He leans into the kiss and slowly calms down.
Bakugou: I'm sorry for screaming at you.
Deku: And I'm sorry for selling us to villains.
Bakugou: Don't worry about that. Maybe we can't leave this room but when the heroes find us, we don't need the villains anymore.
He smiles at me. My cute little boy. I wanted to save you but you saved us both. Now we're save.
Bakugou: I love you Deku.
Deku: I love you too Katchan.