2 - Apology

Deku POV
I prepared myself for school and am now sitting in my room. I still had a few minutes before we need to go. Then I remember the little box Katchan gave me. And I open it.
The first thing I see is a letter written by Katchan. I read:

Dear Deku,
first of all happy birthday.
The second thing is I'm sorry.

Whait what! He said sorry? No that can't be Katchan. But it is his handwriting. I'll talk to him when I see him next time. So I keep reading:

I know what you're probably thinking. I never say sorry. Especially not to you but I mean it. I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I want to change. You don't deserve the bullying.
Hope you accept.
Bakugou

I'm to confused right now. I should probably look at the other things in the box. There was a picture of us when we were kids (picture above) and a new notebook with
Hero analysis No.14
written on it. I didn't think Katchan would be so nice. And when I open the book I see a lot of pages filled. I think they are U.A. Students. I saw some of them in the cafeteria and some others in the halway but I knew nothing about their quirks, well now I do.
In this moment I hear someone knock on my door. I lay the picture on my table and put the book in my bag. I should read it later. When I open the door I see almost every single one of my classmates.
Ochaco: Are you ready? We have to go.
Deku: Yes I'm coming. I grab my bag and we head to class. Then I see Katchan and decide to talk to him about the letter.
Bakugou POV
We all head to class while Deku comes over to me.
Bakugou: Hey Nerd. What do you want.
Deku: Well Katchan...I...Uh
Bakugou: Spit it out already.
Deku: I opened your present and I want to accept the apology if you really mean it.
Bakugou: Of course I mean it. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. So you wanna be friends again?
I am definitely blushing. Mina is going to think were dating.
Deku: Sure! By the way, I think you're present was the best I got today.
Bakugou: That's great.
I turn around to see Mina whisper in Denki's ear. She is definitely talking about us. I sighe while entering the class room.