11 - Calm

Bakugou POV
It's been a day since Deku and I moved to our new room. We are not allowed to leave it but it's not that bad. Besides the main room with a bed, a desk and a bookshelf, we have our own bathroom but no windows. I don't know if we will see the sun ever again.
Right now I am sitting on the bed and read a book while Deku is at the desk writing about quirks. Every member of the league had to explain their quirks to All for One who explained them to Deku. Since we were brought into this room the only people we were allowed to talk to are All for One, Kurogiri and Daruma Ujiko who is a doctor working for All for One.
(That's him)

It was very silent

It was very silent. The only sound I could hear was Deku mumbling. Usally I would think it's weird and annoying but he's so cute. I just can't be mad at him. There is a knock at the door.
Bakugou: Come in!
All for One: Hello you two.
Deku: DAD!
He just screams, jumps in his arms and starts smiling. I would also come and hug him but I'm mad at him for tacking my quirk away and addingit to his own collection. Deku is a person who needs people to talk with but since the only two people he can talk with are me and his dad, he talks a lot and is very happy to see someone.
Bakugou: Why are you here?
He doesn't answer but walks over to me and put his hand on my face. Then suddenly everything hurts. I can't stop me from screaming. He takes his hand away.
Deku: KATCHAN! Are you ok.
I can't say a word. I just take his hand to calm down while he pulls me into a hug and gently pet me hair.
Bakugou: What was that?
All for One: It's your quirk. I gave it back to you. The pain will stop in a few minutes. Until then I want to ask you two something.
Deku sits beside me and stares at the man.
All for One: I want to know if you'd be interested in me training you. You are save right now but if this place is discovered you have to either run and hide with the rest of the league or fight the heroes attacking. For both scenarios you should be able to defend yourself. So what do you think?
Bakugou: Yes.
Deku: Will you teach me how to use my new quirk?
All for One: Yes, Izuku I will teach you but you're not the only one with a new quirk. When I gave Katsuki his quirk back, I also added another quirk.
I have two quirks now?
Bakugou: What quirk?
All for One: The quirk is called "Lion". It gives you the ability to track down people and intimate sounds like from animals, foodstep and with enough training even voices. It also makes you good at predicting a persons actions and using all kinds of weapons. Plus it makes you stronger, faster and gives you the ability to camouflage into you surrounding. You will also have the fangs, claws and eyes of a lion.
I see Deku exited while he runs to the desk and writes down what his dad just told us.
Deku: What are the downsides and weaknesses?
All for One: It makes him a quiet and calm person and makes him a little overprotective. It is also possible that he looses control over himself and becomes like a wild animal.
Bakugou: I can't imagine me being a quiet person.
Deku: I'll still love you and overprotective is also good, I guess.
I smile at him and lay my head on his shoulder. I guess he's right. I feel so calm. I feel like everything is perfect. My Izu is save and with me.
All for One: So kids. The training will start tomorrow. Please wear this clothes.
He placed two boxes besides the door. One is green and the other one red.
All for One: The green one is for Izuku and the red one is for Katsuki. I will come to your room at 9 am. Try to be ready by then.
We both nood. And show him thumbs up. He smiles and leaves the room then locks the door.
Deku: Calm and quiet, that's what you are now? Do you feel any change in your personality already?
Bakugou: I think so. I feel very calm and I want to call you Izu now. I don't know why.
Deku: Izu? Sounds good.