55 - Arriving

[timeskip]
Kirishima POV
The bus stops. We're probably making a short stop because we're definitely not here yet.
Kirishima: Finally! We didn't get off this bus for hours!
Momo: This isn't much of a resting area.
Jirou: No. And where is class 1-B?
Todoroki: Aizawa, why are we stopping in the middle of nowhere?
Aizawa: You didn't think we just stopped so you could stretch your legs did you?
I hear a cars door opening. I didn't even realize the black car until now.
???: Hey Ereaser!
Aizawa: Long time no see. Kids, these are two of the Wild, Wild Pussycats. The red one is Mandalay and the blue one is Pixy-Bob (the main colors of their hero suit). They are the pro heroes you'll be working with. Everyone, say hello!
Class 1-A: Hello, nice to meet you!
Mandalay: We own this whole land out here. Everything you can see. The summer camp is there, at the base of the mountain.
Class 1-A: THAT'S FAR!
Ochaco: Then why did we stop all the way up here instead?
Tsuyu: I'm afraid we both know the answer to that.
Sato: That can't be right.
Sero: Get on the bus! Quick, let's go!
Kirishima: Good idea!
Everyone runs back to the bus. I stay because I know what'll happen.
Mandalay: The current time is nine thirty in the morning. If you're fast about it, you might make it there by noon.
Pixy-Bob: If you won't make it till twelve thirty, you won't get any lunch.
Aizawa: The training camp has already started.
The next thing I know is that the whole class is thrown off the cliff we stood at.
Shinsou: That was unnecessary.
Iida: Like the pro heroes said: We have to hurry or else we won't get lunch.
Kirishima: Okay let's go!
Mina: I'd do everything for food!
Sero: I agree.
Todoroki: Me too but guys, where's Kaminari?
Shinsou: FUCK! He's sleeping under a seat of the bus of 1-B.
Sero: What is he doing on the B-bus?
Shinsou: You know him. He walked into the first bus he saw.
Kirishima: He's fine! I want to take the bus too!
[timeskip]
Denki POV
I wake up to someone shaking me. I open my eyes to see - NO SHINSOU? Instead there are some unfamiliar girls.
Denki: What happened and who are you?
Kendo: My name's Kendo. We're from class 1-B.
Yui: I'm Yui Kodai. You walked into the wrong bus to the summer camp.
Tokage: I'm Setsuna Tokage. You slept the whole time through. We just arrived.
Denki: Where's my class?
Kendo: It seems like your class had to walk as a training exercise so it'll take a while until they arrive.
Denki: Yeah that sounds like Aizawa-Sensei.
Tokage: I heard scary things about him. I feel like we're really lucky with Vlad King.
Denki: He may be scary sometimes but he's also like a dad to all of us. And he's very supportive. He's not that bad.
Yui: A dad? That sounds cool.
Vlad King: Come out of the bus you three! What takes you so long?
The super muscular and very scary pro hero and teacher Vlad King enters the bus. I personally think that he is actually a big softy.
Vlad King: Who's that.
Denki: I'm Denki Kaminari. I'm from class 1-A.
Vlad King: What are doing in this bus and how didn't I realize you where here before.
Denki: I accidently walked into the wrong bus and then laid onder a seat and slept.
Girls: CAN WE KEEP HIM?! HE'S LITTERLY PIKACHU!!
Vlad King: Fine.
Girls: YEAY!! COME ON DENKI!!
Denki: Okay. Thanks mister Vlad King. Bye!
I'm dragged out of the bus by the three very energetic girls into their class.
Tokage: Look! This Denki from 1-A.
Kendo: We're keeping him now.
One of the boys look at me with sparkling eyes. He looks a bit like Kiri.
Tetsutetsu: I've heard great things about you from Kirishima. He's one of your friends, isn't he?
Denki: Yeah. You fought against him I the sports festival, right?
Tetsutetsu: Yes I did! But I lost.
Denki: That's rough buddy. But no one else here won either so that's fine!
I give him two thumbs up and a huge smile. He smiles back and hugs me.
Tetsutetsu: I understand why Kirishima is your friend. You're awesome!
Denki: This is the kindest thing somebody ever said to me!
Kendo: THAT'S rough buddy.
Denki: Yeah. I'm mostly the dumbass that everyone ignores. I mean I have my boyfriend but he's more someone who shows his love in actions instead of words.
Kendo: You're gay?
Denki: Yeah! Got a problem with that?
Kendo: No. I don't care at all.
Others: Me neither.
Tokage: Do you guys want to have nails polish?
Gitls: Yeay!
Tetsutetsu: Hell yah! Denki, you should have some too! Kendo and Yui are the best in it. They don't just point nails in plain colors. They paint them with patterns or inspired by quirk and hero costume!
Denki: In this case I'm in too. I don't have anything to do anyway.
Yui: I wonder when your class will come.
Denki: Hopefully before lunch. If Sero and Kiri don't get any food they go feral at first and then just start to cry. This will be annoying for everyone.
Vlad King: HEY GIRLS AND KAMINARI COME HERE!! THE PRO HEROES YOU'LL TRAIN WITH, WILL INTRODUCE THEMSELVES AND THEY'LL EVPLAIN SOME RULES!!
[timeskip]
My class is taking hours to come back. Kendo and Yui already painted my nails and they're so cool! Every nail looks different. My middle finger and my pinky finger are completely black. My thumb is yellow like my hair with a blue line on top which is the same color as the glasses from my hero costume, my index finger is black with white lightnings on it and my last finger is yellow with smileys on it.
His nails:

I hope that Shinsou also likes them

I hope that Shinsou also likes them. After lunch me and my new friends played card games. I mostly lost but not always. Right now we're helping the four Pussycats Mandalay, Pixy-Bob, Ragdoll and Tiger srtting up the dinner table. My class is getting super cool food. I'm lucky that Aizawa said that even though I didn't walk through the woods with my class, I'm allowed to eat with them. Class 1-B has to make their own dinner. Ragdoll said that 1-A has to do the same since tomorrow. That sucks! 1-B already finnished their food. I wanted some so bad but I know that if I eat with 1-B I won't have enough space to eat with 1-A.
I look out of the window that points to the direction where my class should come from. And that's what they did. First Sato and Kirishima then the others are slowly walking out of the forest. They look like zombies. My poor friends, my poor Shinsou. I run down to see them, leaving my dumbfounded friends behind. I walk out and jump into Shinsou's arms.
Denki: You're back! Perfect timing, the dinner is still warm.
Kirishima and Sero: FOOD!
Now they look even more like zombies.
Shinsou: I hate you. You just drove with the bus.
Mina: Yeah.
Kirishima: Not so manly!
Denki: Sorry Shin! Sorry guys! But to my defense, I was half asleep when I walked into the bus. Shinsou, you could've easily stop me.
Shinsou: That's true.
Mina: Who made your nails?
Denki: Two girls from 1-B. Kendo and Yui.
Shinsou: Kendo?
Denki: You know her?
Shinsou: Yeah. We met at the sports festival and talked.
Kirishima: I remember that. Deku and Bakugou where also there, right?
Shinsou: Yes but I guess that won't happen again. A talk between us four. I mean, Bakugou is the top villain and Deku got kidnapped by him. That doesn't sound like they'll just come back to U.A. like nothing happened.
Denki: Yeah that's true.
Momo: We don't even know if Midoriya is still alive. I hope this camp will distract us.
Sero: I bet it will.
The evening was nice. Aizawa and the Pussycats explained everything necessary, we ate, took a bath and played some games with 1-B. We had to go to bed early though. The training will start before the sun even rises. This is way to early in my opinion.
Bakugou POV
I was peacefully eating dinner when Midoriya-Sensei called me and Shigaraki in. I hate this shit. It was a great day butof course I need to have a new mission. That's it with my free weekend.
All for One: Katsuki, Shigaraki, I have a mission for you. You'll attack class 1-A and class 1-B while they're in the training camp. You'll also get a student who you think would join us and Todoroki. There are only five heroes and it's location is kept a secret infront of everyone else. I want you to form a small, elite group. You'll head out tomorrow evening. The rest of the plan belongs to you Katsuki.
Bakugou: Yes sir!
Shigaraki: Understood.
All for One: Be careful!
I nodd in response and head back to my room. I already know the members of the team so I tell them to Shigaraki. He is supposed to inform them. It'll be hard to see my friends again but I'll be fine.