43 - Obstacle Course

Deku POV
Katchan and I reach the stadium. Half of our class already arrived. I can see the support class and a few students of class 1-B. Sadly Monoma is there too and he comes to us as soon as he sees us.
Monoma: Look who's there! The son of the former #1 villain! You're even more dangerous than the mindhack guy! I bet you both would become great villains!
I can see a purple haired boy in the background. He looks angry but not as angry as Katchan. He'll shout at him.
Bakugou: LISTEN! YOU CAN'T SAY THAT SOMEONE IS A VILLAIN BECAUSE OF HIS PARENTS, LIKE YOU SAID ABOUT IZU OR HIS QUIRK, LIKE YOU DID ABOUT SHINSOU! IT ISN'T THEIR FAULT!
Monoma stumbles back. He turns around to leave but he gets a punch in his face. He falls back and reveals a girl with a ponytail.
Kendo: He's right! You're the baddest of them all!
She reaches out a hand to shake with Katchan. Katchan takes it.
Kendo: Thank you for showing off his limits. He's always mean to anyone in 1-A. I'm Itsuka Kendo from 1-B, by the way.
Bakugou: I'm Katsuki Bakugou.
The guy with the purple guy comes over.
Shinsou: Thank you too. I'm surprised you know my name.
Bakugou: I heard some people talking about you in the halway. They said something like "This mindfreak, Shinsou surely isa villain! I bet he's the U.A.-Traitor everyone is talking about!"
Shinsou: Oh. Atleast I'm not the only one who is thought to be a villain.
He looks at me.
Deku: Yeah. I guess that's right. I'm Izuku Midoriya.
Shinsou: Hitoshi Shinsou.
We talked a bit with Kendo and Shinsou until Present Mic's voice is heard from the speakers and the people watching us are applauding and shouting. We're in a hallway leading to the stadium so they can't see us.
Mic: HELLO DEAR LISTENERS!!! THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!! ARE YOU READY!?
The loud scream makes Katchan holding his hands over his ears and making a painful face.
Kendo: Are you okay?
Bakugou: Yeah. I have better hearing than other humans. Loud sounds are not my favourite thing.
Then Mic continues.
Mic: Sorry Bakugou.
Our class chuckles at this sentence while Momo makes something for Katchan to cover up his ears.
Mic: Dear students, please enter the stadium when I say the name of your class!
Every single class is called to enter. The crowd cheers for ten minutes straight. Katchan gets more comfortable every minute. I take his hand to make sure that he feels safe.
Mic: Now Lady Midnight is going to explain what your first game is about!
Midnight: The first game is an Obstacle Course. You basically just need to finnish the race first. Depending on how you'll do in this game, the next game will be easier or harder. SO GIVE YOUR BEST!
Everyone: PLUS ULTRA!
Midnight: Now go to the start! Have fun!
Everyone goes to the start. I could use Kurogiri's quirk to teleport to the goal but this would be unfair and it wouldn't be fun!
Mic: READY? STEADY, GOOOO!
Everyone starts running. Some people fall in the mass of all the students. Katchan and I get parted.
Bakugou POV
The students are stumping on each other. I spread my wings and fly up. I'm faster while flying anyways. Just two seconds after I flew up, Todoroki freezes the ground and uses his ability to freely walk on eyes while the other students can't even stay straight let alone run. My attention gets pulled back to my front when big robots appear. They are the same like the ones from the entrance exam.
Mic: THE FIRST BARRIER! THE ROBOTS FROM THE ENTRANCE EXAM! DON'T LET THEM HIT YOU!
I fly above them and look back again. The first students from my class reach the robot. Todoroki freezes one of them while Izu uses Shigaraki's quirk to decay two of them. Kaminari uses his quirk to electrocute one of the smaller ones. Kirishima punches himself through one. I look back to the front and enhance my speed. If I keep flying, I may be able to avoid the obstacles. I look down to see piller like stone plateaus wich are bond with ropes or something like that.
Mic: THE SECOND BARRIER!! THE FALL!!
I just keep flying but not far later two big, colorful sings with "DANGER MINES" written on it are seen.
Mic: THE THIRD BARRIER!!! THE MINE FIELD! TAKE CARE WHERE YOU STEP!! BAKUGOU, YOU ARE TOO FAST! THE OTHERS ARE SUPPOSED TO GAVE A CHANCE TOO!
I sigh at his comment and fly to the ground. I activate One for All and use it to jump over the mines. I can detect them by using my enhanced hearing. I can hear a low ticking sound when I come near them.
Mic: HE'S ON THE GROUND BUT HE'S STILL SUPER FAST!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS KID!?
Aizawa: He got kidnapped and trained by villains to be the perfect weapon. What did you expect?
Mic: I DON'T KNOW! A HUMAN MAYBE!? BUT WHAT'S THIS!? THE OTHERS JUST ARRIVED AT THE MINE FIELD! THE LEADING TWO ARE IZUKU MIDORIYA AND SHOTO AIZAWA! TSUYU ASUI ISN'T FAR AWAY EITHER!
A loud sound is heard when I walk over the finnish line.
Mic: KATSUKI BAKUGOU JUST FINNISHED THE RACE! CONGRATULATIONS BAKUGO! YOU MADE A NEW SCHOOL RECORD! TWO AND A HALF MINUTES IN A RACE THAT USUALLY TAKES FOUR MINUTES! AGAIN, HE IS NO HUMAN!
The crowd cheers and calls my name. I bet Toga and Twice do the same. The same sound as before is heard but this time two times. I look back to see Izu and Todoroki.
Mic: TWO OTHER STUDENTS JUST FINNISHED! NOW WE HAVE THE FIRST THREE! #1 IS KATSUKI BAKUGOU,#2 IS IZUKU MIDORIYA AND #3 IS SHOTO AIZAWA! THEY ARE ALL FROM 1-A! EREASERHEAD MUST BE A GREAT TEACHER IF HIS STUDENTS ARE THIS GOOD!
Aizawa: No. I'm a terrible teacher. They learned this either on their own or were trained by someone else.
Mic: REALLY!? ONE OF THEM IS YOUR ADOPTED SON, ISN'T HE!?
Aizawa: Yes. I adopted Shoto after Endeavor's death. He was his son and his mother can't take care of him and his two siblings. Luckily his siblings Fuyumi and Natsuo are both old enough to take of themselves. Fuyumi works as a teacher and Natsuo lives at his college. U.A. pays his school as help. In the holidays they'll come to me.
Mic: ANOTHER STUDENT OF 1-A FINNISHED! IT'S TENYA AIZAWA! YOU ALSO ADOPTED HIM!?
Aizawa: Yes. His whole family died because of Ground Zero. First his brother Ingenium and later his parents. He deserved it. They don't make much more work than normal students. The only differences is that I have to buy Christmas gifts. I already buy them things for their birthday.
Mic: YOU BUY YOUR STUDENTS BIRTHDAY GIFTS!? COOL! MAYBE YOU ARE A COOL TEACHER!
Bakugou: Does he know that Aizawa sleeps the whole time?
Iida: I don't think so.
Todoroki: Definitely not.
Deku: How? He sleeps everywhere and always carries a sleeping bag with him.
Bakugou: Maybe he can't sleep with Mic's screaming.
Todoroki: That would make sense.
Other students finnish the race. I was a minute faster than anyone. Izu and Todoroki had only two seconds in between. Ten seconds later, Iida became #4 and another Thirteen seconds later, other students came too. I thought that Mineta would fail but he stuck on Momo's back and reached the goal just like that. Hopefully someone will beat his ass. We still have two games. I have to win! It's what I want and it's what Midoriya-Sensei wants. Sorry Izu but I'm gonna beat your ass in the final round!