36 - Yandare

[timeskip]
Deku POV
We are finally back at the dorms. Aizawa was driving earlier to inform the class while some doctors tested me. I guess they wanted to find the reason why I am like I am right now instead of being the happy bean I was. Nezu said that I have to allow them asking questions. In return I'm allowed to ask any question about the time while I was asleep.
When we enter the building with 1A written on it, we see total chaos: Denki walks around with his brain broken, Ochaco flies around the room, Aizawa is trying to catch her with his scarf, Tsuyu, Sero and Todoroki are trying to kill Mineta by wrapping him in Sero's tape and letting him slowly drop into a fire.
Deku: What the fuck happened? I was only three days away and total he'll breaks loose.
Kirishima: This didn't happen the last three days but the last three minutes. But man do you really have no emotions?
Deku: I have emotions. They're are not that strong. The problem is that I just don't care about anything.
Kirishima: Yeah. I can see that. If you would care about something then you would save Mineta.
Deku: I don't think so. He deserves it.
Mina: That's what I said! EVERYONE LOOK! BAKUDEKU IS HERE!
Bakugou: Bakudeku?
Mina: Your ship name!
Deku: We have a ship name?
Mina and Kirishima: OF COURSE!
Everyone looked at us, Mineta got freed and Ochaco got catched by Aizawa. Everyone ran at me and asked lots of questions. This is to much.
Bakugou POV
The whole class approaches Izu. He looks at me in the eyes. They are purple which means that he's afraid.
Bakugou: Slow down! You're scaring him!
He looks in their eyes and they see his light purple orbs staring at them with tears in his eyes.
Kirishima: Sorry man!
Mina: But why are you so scared.
Deku: I thought that I don't care about you but now I think that's wrong. I just don't feel like I know you. I mean I know you but what just happened felt like a bunch of strangers approached me. Usually I would know that I'm save when I'm around you but now it's different.
He turns around and cries into my chest. His eyes are now blue.
Aizawa: So whatever did this to you didn't make you careless but scared of the people around you. It makes sense that you don't care. It's just like, you wouldn't care if a villain goes to prison because you think it would be saver then.
Bakugou: I'm sorry I didn't realized. This is all my fault.
Iida: Why your fault?
Bakugou: It was probably one of my quirks wich did this to him. A quirk I don't know. It's getting more and more dangerous when I don't know what my quirks are.
Aizawa: I have a suggestion on how we could keep Midoriya save from the students and the students save from Bakugou.
Bakugou: What is it?
Aizawa: You could move to the teachers dorms. There are less people who are all pro heroes trained to calm down scared people. And if you would loose control, we would be there immediately. What do you think?
The teachers dorm? The last time I was there I exploded inside the building and half destroyed it. And now the want me and Izu to life there?
Deku: Well I guess I wouldn't be so scared if there are less people around me of course but....
The rest is just mumbling. That's the moment I realize that his eyes have a new color.
Bakugou: Gold?
Kirishima: What do you mean with "gold"?
Bakugou: His eyes change their color depending on how he feels. When he started mumbling his eyes turned gold.
Mina: Cool!
Aizawa: And what emotion would you sort it to?
Deku: Maybe concentrated?
Bakugou: Sounds good.
Denki: What emotions do you already know?
Bakugou: Here. Read it! Let's go Izu we'll pack our stuff.
I give him the list Nezu and I wrote. I also added some while driving.
Denki POV
Denki: I'll read it out loud. Everyone listen!
Emotionless - black
Happy - yellow
Sad - dark blue
Afraid - purple
Angry - red
Love - pink
Embarresed - green
Confused - light grey/silver
Concentrated - gold
Mina: Make a picture and send it to the class group chat! It's probably good to know how he feels when he doesn't feel like we're his friends. Maybe we'll make him angry by saying something that would be normal to friends. Or he becomes jealous. JEALOUSY!
Iida: Why are you shouting this?
Mina: We could hug Bakugou or something like that to make Deku jealous and find out which color his eyes will have!
Bakusquad Boys: CUDDLE ATTACK!!!
Jiro: They'll die.
Momo: Because of who? Midoriya or Bakugou?
Jirou: Both.
Mina: I'll tell you when I see his eye color changes. You shouldn't be longer in danger than you have to.
Sero: Thanks Mina!
Bakugou: We're back.
Or plan starts now. We all run over to Bakugou and pull him into a hug. He seems surprised but in the end he hugs back. Mina stars at Deku who stars at us. He's way to scary! What happened to the green bean?
Kirishima: We'll miss you Bakubro!
Sero: Yeah man! How do you think we'll survive?
Denki: We won't!
Deku POV
Sero: And who's going to make us breakfast?
Denki: No one!
Why are they hugging him? He's mine! Fuck off! And Mina's starring at me. This is annoying!
Mina: Okay boys. Let him go! I got what we needed!
Denki: How lucky! This evil stare from Deku was starting to scare me to death!
Bakugou: What do you mean with "I got what we needed!"
Mina: We made a plan!
Sero: We wanted to make Deku jealous to find out which color his eyes would have.
Deku: And what is it?
Mina: Orange. They really looked like they're burning.
Class 1A: Scarry!
Bakugou: You remember that he cried because he was scared of you, right?
Momo: Yeah bit he's very overprotective so when it's about you, he'll even kill someone. I guess.
Denki and Sero: He's a yandere!
Katchan turns around to me.
Bakugou: Don't you want to stop them?
Deku: Why?
Bakugou: They're calling you a potential killer and a yandere!
Deku: I'm not stopping them because they're not wrong.
Class 1A: WE'RE NOT WRONG?!
Deku: I mean I would kill everyone who tries to hurt you. If you'd become a villain I'd become one too. If you'd kill yourself I'd kill myself too.
Bakugou: I'm not sure if I should be thankful or worried.
Denki: YOU'RE NOT SURE!? HE WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU! ENJOY IT!
Deku: Shut up! You're annoying.
Iida: That's mean Midoriya!
Deku: Oh right. Sorry Denki. And Iida sorry about your brother. I can't feel much empathy but I mean it. No one should loose someone he loves.
I see a tear roll down his cheek while he mumbles something.
Iida: Thank you.
Bakugou POV
His eyes are dark blue so he really feels bad for Iida who probably sees it too.
Aizawa: We should go now. Cementos already prepared your room. Tomorrow is school and you still need to be shown around. If you want to life there you'll have to know where everything is.
Bakugou and Deku: Bye! We'll see you in school!
Class 1A: Bye!
So we're living with the teachers now? They're not as dumb as our class. I hope I'll be able to keep my secret.