46 - 1 vs. 1 (2)

Deku POV
Bakugou: None of them won?
Deku: That was unexpected.
Shinsou: Yeah. Oh. I have to go. I'm going to fight now. Wish me luck!
Deku: Good luck.
Kendo: You can do this!
Bakugou: I'm not going to wish you good luck.
Deku: What why?
Bakugou: Because Mei was in the cavalry battle part of my team. Everyone wishes you good luck, so I'm going to wish her a good luck.
Mei: Thanks Bakugou! I'm going to need it!
She hugs him from behind. We're the fuck did she came from?
Bakugou: Yeah, what ever. You should really go now. And Mei, remember what we talked about, okay?
Mei: YES SIR!
They go to the fighting area.
Deku: Why is she calling you "Sir"?
Bakugou: I was asking the same question. Ochaco and Tokoyami did that too since they knew, that I'm their team leader. I don't know. You have to live with it.
Deku: Okay. I wonder how Kiri-chan is.
Bakugou: He'll be fine. Recovery Girl will fix him and Tetsutetsu and they'll sleep for some minutes. Then they'll be ready to find out the winner.
Deku: Yeah. I guess you're right. You're next, right?
Bakugou: Yes. I have to fight against Iida. I should probably go prepare myself. Izu, please write down information about the fight. Maybe I'll have to fight against one of them later. Kendo, could you film it?
Kendo: I'll do that.
Deku: We'll see you later! Do your best!
Bakugou: I will. Have fun watching! Bye.
Deku and Kendo: Bye!
Mic: THE SECOND MATCH: HITOSHI SHINSOU AGAINST MEI HATSUME, STARTS NOW!! HAVE FUN!!
Kendo takes out her phone and starts filming the match. Just when Shinsou wants to talk, Hatsume puts headphones on.
Deku: Headphones? Really?
Kendo: This makes Shinsou's plan impossible. Your boyfriend probably helped her.
Deku: He would most definitely do that.
Even though Shinsou's plan can't work anymore, he keeps fighting. He is very good in fighting even though his quirk can't help him with that. He runs at the girl and kicks her into the face. She is very slow due to her support gear. Shinso lifts her and just throws her out of the bound.
Kendo: I thought that she'd fight more.
Deku: Me too. Doesn't matter. Now is Katchan's turn. Please film it too!
Kendo: Okay.
Mic: HATSUME IS OUT OF THE BOUNDS!! SHINSOU, YOU'RE IN THE NEXT ROUND!! NEXT IS KATSUKI BAKUGOU AGAINST TENYA AIZAWA!! PLEASE COME TO THE FIGHTING AREA!! While they're coming, Ereaser, do you think your son will win?
Aizawa: He's my son and I wish him the best but Bakugou is a strong opponent. He has multiple quirks and is able to use them with ease. He'll probably win the while festival. I wish you good luck, Tenya.
Mic: YEAH GOOD LUCK FROM ME TOO!! YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT!! AND THEY'RE HERE!! THE THIRD MATCH STARTS NOW!!
Bakugou POV
The match starts. Iida runs around me in circles. He's trying to confuse me. I would get dizzy if I was trying to follow him with my eyes. I close my eyes and listen. Due to my strong hearing, it is easy to hear where he is. He jumps of and tries to hit me. I just took a step to the side. He falls but jumps of right after. He seems to realize what I did. He changes his technique and uses close combat. He is really good in it. The Bad thing for him is that he has the same moment patterns than his brother. It was quite a while ago when I fought against Ingenium but I still remember it. Probably because it was my first kill. I turn my hand into a gun and shoot him into the leg. I turn it back and turn my elbows in tape dispensers like Sero has and use it to tie him up. I also turn my elbows back, pick him up and put him outside the bounds.
Mic: KATSUKI BAKUGOU WON!! SORRY AIZAWA!! YOU STEPPED OUT OF THE BOUNDS!!
After he revealed me as the winner, I put the tapes off his arms and legs. I have to stop the bleeding in his leg. I think I hit a vein or something.
Bakugou: Sorry Iida but this will hurt a lot.
I take a deep breath before using my fingers to take the bullet out of his leg. He screams in pain. He breathes I'm sorry for him. After taking it out, Recovery Girl arrives.
Recovery Girl: Did you just pull the bullet you shot out of his leg?
Bakugou: Yes. I hit a vein. He'll bleed to death if you don't heal him now.
Recovery Girl kisses him on the cheek and the bleeding stops. His eyes fall close and he looses consciousness.
Recovery Girl: Thanks for your help with the bullet. I'm going to bring him to the infirmary. I'll inform you when he wakes up.
Bakugou: Thank you. I'll see you then.
I walk off the field and go back to my friends and my boyfriend. When I sit down they don't realize me. I grab Izu's head and turn it so that he's facing me. I use my wings to hold his harms so that he isn't hitting me and so he realizes that it's me. I give him a kiss on the lips. When I pull back I see him with glowing green eyes and dark red cheeks. Kendo sits behind him and laughs.
Deku: You can't just do that! You should've warned me! I wasn't prepared!
Bakugou: You ignored me. Plus the green eyes are very cute.
Kendo: Green eyes? I swear that they were golden just a second ago.
Bakugou: He got hit by a quirk that changes his eye color depending on how he feels. Golden eyes mean that he's concentrated and green eyes mean that he's embarrassed.
Kendo: Oh, okay.
Bakugou: Who's fighting now?
Deku: You didn't hear Mic?
Bakugou: No.
Deku: Kiri and Tetsutetsu are ready to decide who the winner is.
Bakugou: How will they do that again.
Mei: HAND WRESTLING!
Bakugou: Where did you come from?
Mei: Right out of the infirmary! That Shinsou is really strong! I couldn't even use my babies!
Bakugou: Sorry about that.
Mei: Doesn't really help but thanks.
Shinsou: Hey, are you okay?
Mei: Me?
Shinsou: Who else?
Mei: I'm okay. You broke my nose and I got a few bruises but Recovery Girl helped out with that.
Shinsou: Sorry about that but I want to get into the hero course and the only way is to impress the teachers.
Bakugou: You want to go to the hero course?
Deku and Kendo: SO COOL!! I WANT YOU IN MY CLASS!!
Deku: He's mine! Fuck off!
Kendo: He'll come to my class! You fuck off!
They keep fighting, cussing and punching.
Shinsou: What is happening?
Bakugou: They're fighting over you. They both want you in their class. Where would you go, if you were able to choose?
Shinsou: I don't know. 1-B has this Monoma guy. He's just awful. And your class has the grape pervert.
Bakugou: But we have Kaminari.
I knew that they have a crush on each other since a while.
Shinsou: That's true. Maybe you would be a better choice.
Bakugou: That's what I'm saying.
Shinsou: Okay. I would come to class 1-A.
Bakugou: Hey you two. You can stop fighting. He already made his decision.
Kendo: Choose me.
Deku: Don't listen to her! Our class is better!
Shinsou: Sorry Kendo but I would go to class 1-A.
Deku: YES!
Kendo: Why?
Bakugou: Because his crush goes into 1-A.
Deku and Kendo: WHO IS IT?
Shinsou: Denki Kaminari.
Deku and Kendo: Awwwwwwwww!
They start fangirling but they got interrupted by Kirishima and Tetsutetsu walking on the stage.
Mic: THEY'RE BACK!! EIJIROU KIRISHIMA AGAINST TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU!! NOW THEY'LL DECIDE WHO IS STRONGER: STONE OR METAL!! GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
They start to hand wrestle. In the end, Kirishima won.
Deku: Yeay! Kiri won!
Mic: CONGRATULATIONS KIRISHIMA!! YOU'RE MOVING TO THE NEXT ROUND!! NOW WE GO ON WITH THE NEXT FIGHT!!