Chaoter 70 - The Gangs All Here

Start from the beginning

Chopper: "What? Yes."

Usopp: "*sigh* What a scary guy, using a lance that can burn things. I'm glad it wasn't you that got burned. *waks away* Well think about the ship later."

Chopper cried a bit before getting on the side of the ship and went up in flames again.

Chopper: "I'LL BECOME A MORE DEPENDABLE MAN!!"

(Y/N): "I'm sure you will... they grow up so fast."

Luffy: "Hey, Chopper! How did you get rid of one of the priests?"

Chopper: "I used the whistle. The Sky Knight came to rescue me."

(Y/N): "Gan Fall?"

They got inside to see Gan Fall sleeping in the bed, Pierre was there too.

Luffy: "So he fought this hard, even though he gave us this whistle for free." he looked down at the Sky Knight.

Chopper: "If it wasn't for the Sky Knight, both the ship and I wouldn't survived."

(Y/N): "We probably have questions to ask him, but let's wait until he's recovered."

Sanji: "Thanks to you, too." he said to the bird making him proud of himself.

Luffy started playing with Gan Fall's beard making Chopper scream. They won't be able to make it back to Angel Beach with the ship in bad condition and when the sun is setting.

(Y/N): "Let's go to the forest and set up camp for tonight." he told them.

Luffy: "Why?"

Usopp: "The ship will get destroyed if we have to fight here, right? USE YOUR HEAD!"

Sanji: "Also, it's easier to fight on the shore than on the boat."

Luffy: "YAY! ALRIGHT! CAMPING! PARTY TIME!"

Chopper: "YAY!!" he started jumping up and down until he stopped.

(Y/N): "Did you forget that we're in enemy territory?"

Luffy: "SANJI! LET'S START BARBECUING THOSE SKYSHARKS!"

They set up a fire in the forest and started feasting on the sharks. Usopp tried to get their attention with a chalk board by tapping on the fram with a stick. (Y/N) wondered he got the chalk board from, I guess it's the same how he got his fruit from.

Usopp: "Quiet! We're in he middle of reports."

Sanji: "We encountered Satori from the Illusion Forest: a priest who uses surprise balls. While the surprise balls made the fight tough, the toughest part was that he predicted our movements using a technique called Mantra or something."

Chopper: "The priest Shura, who appeared out of nowhere, uses a spear that burns anything. Also, he seemed to predict my movements, too. Although I tried to attack him many times, he dodged each time. The bird he was riding blew flames and burned the main mast. The Sky Knight was defeated, too."

Nami: "You guys had a really hard time. But we discovered that this island is the other half of Jaya. The city of gold didn't sink in the ocean, but it flew up into the sky!"

Usopp: "Alright! Well, everyone, thanks for your reports. Based on the reports, we've learned many things. However, the biggest discovery is this! Believe it or not, this island is the city of gold, the one that the Saruyama Alliance was searching for!!" he yelled out.

Luffy: "*eyes stretch* REALLY?!" he was surprised.

(Y/N): "Could yo stop saying credit? We already said that."

Zoro: "So, what is this Mantra thing?"

Sanji: "I don't know. Maybe it's like an intuition or something."

Zoro: "Intuition?" he thought about it.

Sanji was grounding up skyshark meat and told Chopper if he needed to do more. Chopper wanted him do continue so that Gan Fall could swallow.

Chopper: "His digestive tract is a little damaged."

Luffy: "Gold, huh? I've been waiting for an adventure like this! I can't wait!"

Nami: "Thats what I want to hear! This simplifies things!"

Usopp: "Oi, oi, Luffy. Have you forgotten the guerrilla's warning from earlier?"

Chopper: "God's gonna get angry. He's scary!"

(Y/N): "I think he should be more scared of me, I should be a problem..."

Robin: "Hehehehe... That sounds fun."

Sanji: "Well, as pirates, we can't back off when there's treasure close by, can we?"

Zoro: "We've got enough enemies. It's gonna be a survival game. Sounds fun!"

Usopp: "You guys... *cries* Shouldn't you be at least a tiny bit afraid of God?! I'm not responsible for this. You'll be punished, seriously!"

Luffy: "Not at all. Now then, let's get some gold!"

-To be continued-