Chapter 24

"Goooood morning my lovely teachers!"

Aizawa sighed, lowering his head onto the table in front of him. The surprise meeting had only just started, but he could already feel a headache coming in. Yamada placed his hand on his shoulder in pity and Aizawa met his gaze to mouth the words 'Kill me now'.

"I am so glad you all could come in early for this meeting," Nedzu said from his spot on the other side of Aizawa. "First, I would like a progress report on the new security system." Aizawa looked up lazily as Cementoss read from the papers in front of him.

"We've replaced all our systems with the one you requested." he began. Aizawa lowered his head again, shutting his eyes, but still listening carefully. "We've also hired a few pros to randomly 'break into' the school to help test the new system. I asked them to give you or myself a warning before they do so."

"Wonderful!" Nedzu exclaimed loudly. Aizawa flinched at the loud noise beside his ear and wished he had arrived sooner and had taken a seat further from the mammal's designated seat. "Hound Dog, you've had a few meetings with some of the students who were attacked. Are you able to let us know how they have been progressing?"

"They've all made progress in their own ways," Hound Dog said from his seat. "I can't say any details, but I am able to say that the ones who have come to me are working towards a more peaceful state of mind."

Aizawa let out a small sigh of relief, barely audible only to the two seated next to him. He had highly encouraged his students to make an appointment with Hound Dog and he was glad to hear that almost half of his class had listened to him. He wasn't told who, though, so he was still keeping a watchful eye on all of them.

"I am glad to hear that!" Nedzu said, even louder than before. Aizawa glared at the mammal and wondered to himself whether he was doing it on purpose to get on Aizawa's nerves. The evil smile on the mammal's face told him that he was.

"And now I suppose I should tell you the main reason as to why I gathered you," Nedzu said happily. Aizawa raised off of the table, finally feeling the need to look professional. "I am happy to announce that one of our students is in need of a unique course plan! And I am looking for volunteers to-"

The entire group of teachers seemed to shake their head no before the mammal could finish. Aizawa was close to standing up and leaving. He had enough on his plate as is and there was no way he would give up his only spare to teach one kid.

"You didn't even let me-"

"Nedzu, with all do respect." Ectoplasm said seriously, speaking for the whole group. "But we all have full time tables and a second job as pro heroes. I don't think any of us could find the time." The entire group of teachers nodded, agreeing with Ectoplasm.

"I understand that," Nedzu replied, still in a happy tone as though he was unphased with the teachers' reaction. "But Midoriya is a wonderful student who works hard. I thought the least we could do would be to work just as hard for him."

Aizawa's head shot up at the mention of Midoriya. He had expected this to be about a second or third year who changed their career plan altogether, but a first year? Aizawa knew the kid was smart. His analysis and quick thinking during the attack told him so, but why did he need a new time table? Wasn't he already taking private lessons with Nedzu already?

"Midoriya? I thought you'd be talking about a third year. Why does Midoriya need a new course plan?" It was Midnight who spoke, her face in a frown similar to Aizawa's.

"After the attack on the USJ, Midoriya began thinking about his future in more detail." Nedzu said calmly. "He said he wanted to help heroes more than by just building them a suit or support gear, so he did some research and found the perfect job."