Chapter 10

It was while Bakugo was taking the entrance exam and four days before Izuku was scheduled to take his that Izuku realized a flaw in his plan. He had no way to demonstrate the Grenadier Bracers without Bakugo being there. There was the option of him taking a jar of Bakugo's sweat with him, but there were many problems with that idea. One being that it was absolutely disgusting and two, how the hell would he convince Bakugo to give him his sweat???

Izuku's gears were turning at an alarming rate in his mind as he tried to think of what to do. Eventually his mother caught him pacing mid panic attack and calmed him down.

"Call the school, see if you can bring Katsuki in for your demonstration."

Honestly, what would he do without his mother? Izuku found the school's number online and gave it a quick call. It didn't take long before someone answered.

"U.A. line, Hound Dog speaking."

Izuku froze as the hero's voice entered his ears. He stood there stunned before hearing,

"Ah, hello? Anyone there?"

"Uh, s-sorry sir. I wasn't expecting a hero is all," Izuku flushed, beat red as he answered.

"Only heroes work at U.A. It's what we're known for. Now, how may I help you?" Hound Dog asked.

"Right, well I'm taking the support entrance exam and I realized that may have an issue with my prototype demonstration." Izuku answered.

"Listen, if you don't have it finished we can't do anything, kid. You knew this before applying."

"N-no! It's not that! You see, my prototype is a support item I made specifically for my friend who is applying for the heroes course. I can't exactly demonstrate it without him and his quirk." Izuku rushed.

"Oh... you made it specifically for him?" Hound Dog asked, sounding surprised.

"Yes sir," Izuku confirmed nervously.

"Hm, I've never heard of an applicant with a support item made for a specific person. What's your name?"

"Izuku Midoriya," Izuku quickly stated.

"Ah, here you are. Okay, have your friend come with you on Friday. We'll have him stay in one of the classes while you write the written portion."

"Awesome, thank you. Oh, and one more thing. It would probably be safest if the demonstration was held outside..." Izuku said hesitantly. He didn't want to risk Bakugo damaging any private property.

"Now you've really caught my attention. I'm gonna have to join in on this one. Okay, I wrote a note for Principal Nedzu and Power Loader. See you on Friday, kid." Hound Dog said before ending the call. Izuku's nerves lessened immediately.

"Now to tell Kacchan," Izuku muttered. He waited a couple hours until he knew Bakugo would be home. Pulling out his phone, he messaged his friend.

"Hey Kacchan! How did the exam go?" -Izu2136

"The practical exam was easy as shit. Expected better from U.A." -Bakuhero1111

"I'm guessing it went well then?" -Izu2136

"No shit dumbass" -Bakuhero1111

"Okay, well anyways... I need you to come to U.A. with me for my prototype demonstration. I already called and got to talk to Hound Dog! He said it was alright and that you could stay in one of the classrooms while I write the written portion." -Izu2136

"You got to talk on the phone with Hound Dog?!?! Why didn't you start with that you damn nerd?!" -Bakuhero1111

"Sorry! I wanted to know how your exam went!" -Izu2136