Chapter 15: Behind the Music

Start from the beginning

"Cher!"

"I LOVE YOU, CHER!"

"OVER HERE, I'm a Brat!!" 

I heard a ton of fans screaming, this is sooo cute.

"Hi!" I walked up to a gate that security had them behind, I started signing some of their photos or just pieces of paper.

"Cher! You are so wonderful! Don't let hate bother you!" A fan was crying though she had told me that, how sweet.

"Of course I won't let it bother me, attention is what they crave!" I smiled at her, giving her a small hug.

"Can I have a picture with you?" Another fan asked me.

"Of course!" I stood beside her, she held out her iPhone, snapping two pics of us, one just random sillyness, and the other plain smiling. I love taking pictures with fans, they're too great.

"Could you follow these names on Twitter?" A girl handed me a folded piece of paper, I nodded with a smile, stuffing it in my back pocket.

I noticed a girl who had her camera on me the whole time, is she recording?

"Are you videoin'?" I asked, pointing at her.

"Yes." She laughed, I ducked a little, hiding my face, "Nooooo." I was joking around. 

"Can I have your autograph?" 

"Yes! What is it?" I grabbed what she had handed it to me, I looked at it, it was a One Direction ticket, used.

"A One Direction ticket." The fan answered.

"Why don't you get them to sign it?" I asked, then the fan who was recording answered too.

"We tried all weekend."

"Do you have something else for me to sign?"

"No, I really don't." The fan looked quite disappointed, but I asked Ryan for a photo of me.

"Okay, wait, wait, wait!" I hushed everyone and put my hands on the fan shoulders who wanted me to sign their One Direction ticket.

"When I go on tour and then make me sign my ticket." I laughed, then fan agreed actually a lot of them did.

"Right?" I made a face, asking all of them who nodded. (A/N: I WILL PUT THIS VIDEO ON THE SIDE OF HER MEETING THESE FANS, IT'S ACTUALLY A VIDEO.)

Since I didn't see much of fans holding things for me to sign, I pulled out small paper-like pictures of me, signing each one of them, and passing them out individually, they seemed to like it.

"Okay, no more pictures." Ryan had told everyone.

"Oh come on! One more!" I begged, two fans were at my side getting ready.

"Okay, you are the lucky last one, after this Miss Lloyd needs to head back." Ryan nodded, making sure everyone knew what was going on.

I posed with the two girls, not knowing about the two cameras, I only stared at one, but I guess they didn't mind. I waved to all of my fans, blowing a few kisses to different angles, flashes going off, I hopped into the back of the car, Ryan got up in the front driver seat, we headed off.

"So what exactly happened?" Great, now I'll have to tell him.

"He...forced kissed me...locked me in the room with him...and pushed me against the wall..." I sighed, looking out of the tinted windows, seeing a few fans running towards the car, following, but he quickly speeded up, no one was catching up.