" Okay Miss Jorissen."

Deep breath Gia show time!

" Yes," I squeaked.

" Are you ready?"

I took a deep breath and straighted my shoulders, " As I'll ever be." 

I shuffed into the room and found my accoponmist kitty corner to my right and right in front of my was a really young  sexy man wearing a black slim fit tuck with a white colar under it and a boe tie. His mink brown hair was stylish, gelled, and sticking up in all the right places. He had a little stubble on his firm jaw and right under his staight nose. ( het must of gotten a nose job. Not even celbrities have that fine of noses.) His hands were huge and were flowing freely over yellow paper, strong enough that the words could be slopy, yet gracefull enough to add its own design to each letter.

He fiished whatever it is he was  writting and looked up at me. He let out a small gasp. His wiskey brown eyes were filled with... Curitosity? Disapointment?  I felt like it was the one of the two.  Not else much it could be.

He just kept staring at me. His looked scremed  you- look- so-hot- I- would- bend- you- over- and- screw- you- hard.  I would so let him as well. 

I probally stood there for about five mintues. I was to mezmorized by his gaze to move.

Eventually the man clearned his throat, a low deep rummbled and asked in a crabby voice if I was just going to stand there all day.

Oh so he did want me to move then. 

Rapidly, I adusted my stand ( on my luck it got suck), opened my book ( the pages wouldnt stay open) and then smiled at the dude. 

He did not return my smile. In facted he grinced. Why? Did I have something in my teeth. I flossed and brushed three times this moring when I accidently had a wafffle for breakfeast with syrup. 

" Look are you ready miss or not," he groaned in a thick caveman like voice, " Because I have other audtions to get to." 

" I'm ready," I proudly boasted then.

" Proceed." 

Ok Gia, You got this professional starting in three, two, one.... NOW!

" Hi my name is Gisella " Gia Joriseen and I will be played Scherzo in C minoor by Paul Kopke."

" Bah hmph," he grummbled, " Typical clarinet solo. Anyways go on."

I should of picked a diffrent piece I muttered to myself while nodding at my accompanist, signaling that I was ready.

I played preciclly four bars of the song ( not even one line) when my judge waves his hands dismissivly, " Stop. Stop. Stop. STOP IT NOW!" 

I was startled and so was my paino player four she made a long bang from hitting the keys that sounded like a dun! 

" You can leave now," was all he said. 

Thats it? I came all this way ( a two and a hour drive) for this audiecne, giving up my friday night plans to only play four bars for a crabby pants? 

" You know when I say to leave I never asked twice. Leave now!" 

Oh no. I wasn't going anywhere, not until my questions were answered.

" Why are you dissmissing me," I asked with authority even though I was qivering like a leif on the inside. 

" It simple," he replied clearly bored, " You messed up. More than four times. Normally its three strikes and your out."

I messed up? No. No. No. NO! I couldn't... I didn't... I played this a thousand times perfectly... How could I have messed up now? 

" How bad did I do," I wispered teffired of the answer.

The judge laid his pen down and folleded his arms down on the table leaning into me. 

" Miss Jorissen," he advised, " Never ask questions to answers that you know you cant handle." 

Who does this cocky dickwad think he is telling me I can't handle it. He's talking to a girl who can pick up mice, snakes, and rats as if they were kittens. I can handle this.

" Pleae," I begged despertly, " Tell me." 

He eyed from for about a good mintue then began the critizim.

" Fine. You want to know what you did wrong. I'll tell you! First you slurred the whole first messure. Only beat one and e get slurred not the and a 2 and 1.You held beat one the second messure out for two counts on one. You forget serval b flats. Check you key signature. Very curtial. The tempo was allegro. How fast is that Miss Joriseen?"

Uh... I had the answer, " Moderate," I guessed.

He shock his head and burried his face in his hands, rubbing his temples, " Allegro," he prounded while clapping each syabol," Not Moderato! Allegro means liviely! You were playing it Andante! Not the same thing!" 

Its not? 

I was gonna ask him what the diffrence was when he held up his hand and continued on.

" Your suppose to start out forte then decresendo to a metso- forte. You did jus the opposite!  And you held your rest to short. You have a quter rest beat the value of an eight rest. As you can see that was six mistakes in four messures. I only give out scholorships to those who are talented and don't make such careless mistakes. And you," he pointed right at me while gesturing, " are neither. So no money for you. Now leave the way you came!" 

I felt hot tears rolling down my face. I whiped them away with my palms and stormed out of the room. 

The next girl in line was a sout flute player with redneck teeth and frekales. 

I gave the best advice i should of taken from the start, " Don't even bother. You'll hate him!"

Witch is true! I do! I hate that judge! He can go rot in hell for all I care! Just thank God I never have to see him again! If I did I would kill myself. Not literally but figurivilly.

*** 

Authors Note: Thank you to everyone whos read this story and given it a chance. Sorry for all the grammer errors and such. I'll try to post the next chapter soon. Not sure when exaclty though. Stay strong fight on and stay awsome 

Love,

Anna :)