They killed many innocent people in those acts, and the world began to separate once again.

People demanded a reform for his rules that set the world apart, including criminal acts as a sin, something he didn't think he had to include.

Alphonse didn't leave this for long, so he let out drones all over the places to watch every step, every single human that residents in most criminal cities do.

No one left unwatched, and he took away their freedom.

Soon, criminality descended back into the shadows. Alphonse began to paste his system to the adjacent cities and left out the villages and towns with less than five-hundred thousand people. He couldn't take care of everything. He didn't feel like they were necessary.

Democracy didn't exist anymore.

Only one ruler tells them how this world works and what they have to do to live.

The world began to shatter.

His system, which once used to unite the people, separated them even more than before.

The cold war started to begin as people lead against his system.

He even went as far as making sure people recognize those who follow him by giving them a specific type of clothes everyone has to wear. The blue military uniform from Antares, two blue-orange lines drip around the back up until the chest's start, surrounded with dark blue outlines and the same colored shoulder pads.

Those who did not want to be part of it were mere rebels that ultimately left out the system. They didn't have any rights.

These people formed nations on their own with different political aspects and preserved several ideologies with disparate goals. He doesn't care about the residents in those towns and villages, fighting for their rights in the shadows because he doesn't know they exist. He only knows that they are mere rebels and not worth a dime in his world.

Stargazer is the center of them, fighting for every nation's rights.

Alphonse used the machines that were once built for exploration in space and changed them.

He changed them into military weapons to make the people kneel in front of him. He wanted to have weapons that would intimidate people because people are afraid of the unknown, to destroy those who rebel against him.

Darryl and Mayumi walk back to their rooms. They don't sleep together during the night, only occasionally like birthdays or a special event they share the same room.

Having a relationship at this time is just really hard to keep up, but they manage. Leaving one's side is something the couple will never do. At least, that's what Mayumi hopes. She loves him deeply and dearly; she wants him to be happy.

Mayumi changes her clothes; she gets ready to sleep. One look outside to the bright shining moon makes her smile.

"One day, I will be able to fulfill my dream," she says quietly.

Suddenly the red lights send out the alarm. Mayumi rushes out of her room, barefoot. For a split second, she meets Darryl until they separate at the corridor's end into two different rooms. She runs to the right side.

They run into the locker room, a room with two benches on each side, covered behind safe's. Each pilot has its own.

Darryl opens up his locker, takes his suit, and changes into it. A black suit with grey stripes on the sides, they look like metal. Chest and stomach protected by plates on the inside from any kind of bullet. These suits are light weighted and very stretchable. They have antigravity inside them to ensure the pilots can reach up to fifteen G with no problems. They also have a regulator to make sure they are kept at a certain °F as well as oxygen provision once they reach the thermosphere.

Stargazer - Segregationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें