𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈⎥the butterfly

Start from the beginning

"Hold on," Nayeli's voice held confusion, a mask for the true happiness she felt inside," Did you just compliment them?" 

It was her way of pleasing Zaira, the moments spent with her were enough for Nayeli to realize how dearly the woman cherished control, no matter how small the dosage was. Now she had decided to forgo her past plan of layering on the charm, and rather allowed the controls to shift toward Zaira. 

Zaira's chocolate eyes swung to meet hers, a daring air filling them up as she stepped closer towards Nayeli, challenging her almost. "Yes, is there a problem?"

Nayeli looked down at her, warmth filling her as she saw the mischief that consumed Zaira. Zaira on the other hand was currently panicking and having a crisis. 

"B-But I introduced you to them," Nayeli stuttered, whether it was from her close proximity to Zaira or just part of the act remained unknown.

Zaira incredulously raised an eyebrow at her, attempting to squash her internal battle and resume her challenging air. "And?"

"You knew me before you knew them?"

"I knew my parents before I knew you, yet I have never complimented them in my life," Zaira paused, panic surging through her as she realized what she just said,"I do not see your point."

Fortunately for her, Nayeli was not about to press her for unwanted details.

"That is quite.....concerning,"she paused, a cute pout tugging at the edges of her glossy lips as she never took her eyes from Zaira, "But still, I am right here."

"Dear," Zaira chuckled at the woman, reaching up to pat Nayeli's cheeks, "I have eyes."

"I know that, but why are you not complimenting me either?"

Zaira stepped back from the woman, a smirk lighting up her face, addicted to the rush she felt from being in control of the conversation. Nayeli was in the palm of her hand and she could toy with her all she wanted. It did not take long for her to notice the way the goddess in front of her's breath seem to become non-existent whenever she stepped closer. The power she felt stealing this magnificent woman's breath was something she had never felt before, and frankly she was addicted. It was a two way street though, Nayeli was able to rob her of that power she had gained in an instant, turning the tables and making her speechless.

Graceful fingers reached out and grabbed the thin black garment that hung loosely over Nayeli's muscled figure, pulling her closer towards Zaira's smaller body. Nayeli's warm breath fell upon her forehead, her woodsy smell boisterously invading Zaira's senses. Zaira paused, fighting valiantly to maintain control before mustering up the courage to look Nayeli dead in the eye.

"I recall that in our first meeting, you pointed a gun at me."

Her fingers stabbed Nayeli right in the chest as she talked, Nayeli oblivious to the dull jab simply lost in the beauty of the woman before her.

"So did Cyra," whined Nayeli, enjoying the look that played on Zaira's face.

"Because you told her to do so."

"I...... you are not wrong."

"Darling, I know that," smirked Zaira, reaching up to pat Nayeli's cheek before placing her hand back on the woman's chest.