Chris kneeled in front of her, seeing she was more aroused than ever. Then, he spread her legs and bent over her, and ran his tongue over her intimates parts, making her buck and moan at the sensation. Holding onto her legs, he went down on her, teasing her perfectly with his tongue.

"Oh ..." She wailed in trance. Her whole body getting tense and experiencing bolts of energy running down her spine, concentrating on her groin and then splashing down her legs. "Chris..." She gasped breathing heavily and rapidly.

"What, babe..." He asked as she called her name.

"Oh God..." She moaned again as he came back to her, and he knew she was about to orgasm, but he didn't want her to yet, so he stopped and Ellie's eyes flew opened in seconds. "That is mean, Christopher..." She told him, and he giggled.

"Not yet, babe." He said sweetly, but she was aching for him almost painfully. "Turn on your fours." Chris asked.

Since her belly had grown that positions had been very restricted to them. Ellie did as he asked. Her perfect ass raised up to the level of his hips, and he tasted her by running his fingers once more on her, just to realize she was so incredibly wet.

"Oh fuck... Ellie..." He groaned, grabbing his erection in his hand, and guiding himself inside of her.

He entered her in one full move, and she yelped and bucked and moaned right after. Almost all at once, which pleased him to say the least.

"You're so hard..." She moaned as she felt him inside. "And it's so good..." She said right after pushing herself against him for a more powerful sensation.

Chris pulled out and then in powerfully. He repeated it almost in slow motion, to let his full length be caressed by her inner walls and to let her feel him entirely too.

"Oh babe..." He let out with his eyes closed receiving deeply every single sensation of pleasure . He pumped again... even stronger. Ellie contorted and released a long moan.

"Chris..." She moaned feeling him deliciously. "Harder, babe." She asked.

"Like this?" He asked, gripping firmer onto her hips, and starting ramming into her rapidly and intensely. Her body being thrown forward every time his hips clasped onto her. "Fuck... " He grunted with clenched jaw and eyes closed. His hips coming back and forth mercilessly. "Are you ok?" Some sane consciousness made him ask her, and Ellie just nodded.

"Oh..." Ellie moaned loud. "It's feeling so good."

Her sounds of delight speeding his pleasure. She knew what to tell him. She knew how to trigger him even more. He was always so turned on by the things she sometimes told him while he'd do her. Chris bent over and approached his lips to her ear

"I love to fuck you like this..." He whispered, knowing she would be stirred too.

"God... yes..." Ellie moaned as he thrust deep into her. He was sending vibrant quivers all over her body with his hips' dance. "Oh baby..." She cried dragging her words in pure delight. "Fuck..."

"Oh fuck..." He breathed pushing into her even faster. His body clasping into hers ferociously. He grunted imperceptible sounds unable to spit out words anymore and Ellie just moaned out loud completely washed away by the frenzy happening along her body. Her inner muscles cramming him impossibly good. Chris wanted to yell with the fire forming on his groin. "OH..." He was finally able to let out with his head thrown back and eyes closed. Pleasure invading every single pore of his entire body. His mind was clouded. His brain had shut down that instant. Little tips of his hair glued to his temples.

"Chris..." Ellie called him feeling her body getting weaker and weaker. Her hands closing tight around the fur for support. That moment, she was strangling him so much and so deliciously good that he didn't want it to end.