I straight to go to my room and let my room door wide open so that I can easily went out to open the door for my mom when she's home .

I sat down Infront of my study desk and ready to do my homework.

I turn on my laptop and having a video call with my friends to do homework together through online.

"Ay guys you know today's episode of the drama? Gosh dammit the boy with the girl got married ahhhh" Joanne scream excitedly.

"They finally married uhuk I'm proud" Gwen sobbing.

"I wish I were the main character" Said Emma.

"Y/n did you watch it?" Joanne asked.

"Uh well...I didn't watch, sorry" I smile awkwardly.

"Oh girllll you should watch it tho it's a very recommend drama, you won't regret" Joanne said.

"Ok, we should really do our homework now before my mom went in to check me out" Emma come closer to the screen "she's kinda scary when she scold me it's like a monster ready to eat me" she move back and make a 'I'm scared' movement.

"Alright let's do it" We all nod and doing our homework while having some fun as well so that we won't feel bored at all during doing our homework.

.......

"Ah finally finish this stupid math, my back hurt for sitting so long~ I gotta go to bed now bye guys" Joanne said as she stretching her body.

"Bye and see y'all tomorrow~"

We saying goodbye to each other and end the video call.

I clean my desk and even arrange my book follow by the timetable for tomorrow class.

After that, I went to shut the window before went to bed.

The moment when I wanted to close the window, I saw a shadow with two yellow eyes standing beside the tree of the forest Infront of my house.

What the heck is that?

I rub my eyes and back to look at the direction to see clearly but the shadow has gone and the door bell just rang make me jump scare a lil.

"Who's there?" I ask as I walk out my room slowly.

"It's eomma sweetheart"

I sigh in relieve when I heard it's my mom . I quickly went downstairs to go open the door for my mom.

"Hey eomma welcome home" I smile and help her to carry those boxes of her documents then place it on the table.

"Ugh what a tiring day" my mom sit on the couch as she looks very tired.

I went to get her a glass of water and hand it to her.
"Here some water"

"Thanks sweetie" She smiled and drink the water.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to get you some food?" I ask as I take the glass from her.

"It's ok sweetheart, it's getting late you should get some sleep. Tomorrow you got school" said my mom who get up from the couch and carry her handbag.

"Come on let's go upstairs" my mom said and we went upstairs together then saying goodnight to each other before enter in to our own rooms.

I lay down on my bed and switch off the lamp bout to close my eyes and sleep but the weird noise make me stay awake and get off the bed.

I try to find the voice and it's coming from the outside, so I push open my window to search for the weird noise.

"Ahh just a stupid cat chasing rat, I thought what" I sigh in relieve and close the window then back to sleep.

......

At somewhere else nearby Y/n's house. Two guys hiding behind the bush covering each other mouth with their hands.

After heard the window got close, they just released their hand from others mouth.

"Just a lil bit to get caught, it's all your fault!" Hyunjin scold in whisper and even slap Han's head.

"Why me again? It's was you idiot" Han rub his head where he got slap by Hyunjin.

"Shuddup or we might get caugh again"

"You the one who keep making noise still blame people" Han mumbling.

"What did you said?"

"Ah? Nothing" Han shook his head and look up Y/n's room window.

"By the way why is Felix ask us to come here checking that girl tho"

"I don't know, maybe it's his first target, let's go home and report to Felix"

"Let's go"

Han and Hyunjin turn into wolf form and run through the forest in such speed mode.

...........

Why is Felix first target are Y/n?
Is Y/n related to his father death ?
Let's find out more about this story by reading and don't forget to vote my story, thank you(*'ω`*) I'll appreciate it