017. AKUMA ALERT

017. AKUMA ALERT
TW- swearing

                "What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck?" Adrien mutters, setting the box gracefully onto the table

"What the fuck indeed, my blonde friend." Wayzz spoke, munching on the molded cheese.

"She's got a lot of trust in you."

"Trust the bug has got. When is she coming back?"

"Whenever she can. For now, she's at her home resting."

"Is she going to come see me?"

The kwami pouts. "She's not sure."

"Claws in." The black kwami swarms out of the blonde guy.

"Wayzz! You will never guess what our Adrikens did today!" Wayzz's face gives Adrien an unnessecary glare. "Chloé knows who he isssss." They sing, soaring around Adrien's head.

"What? You are joking?"

"Plagg wasn't supposed to tell anybody. It was a secret for her and I."

"Do you know what Ladybug must do? Your miraculous has to be taken away."

Adrien stops them- "She can't take Plagg away from me." He smuggled out a cough. The doorknob wiggles, the kwamis and Adrien freezing in time. "Who is that?" He whispers, backing against a cabinet. The knob continues to jiggle, a banging following.

"Hey asshole. I watched you walk in."

A sense of relief fell over his shoulders. Wayzz and Plagg exchanged looks as Adrien left to open the door. "Chloé what the hell?"

The blonde huffed, her hands on her hips. "You didn't open the door."

"I didn't know who you were." He looks to the kwamis. "Y-you shouldn't be here."

"Well I'm here." Her eyes looks around. "This is horrible."

"Wow. You really need to leave."

"Sorry, Frère, I'm part of this now. And from what the news says, Ladybug hasn't been here helping." She throws an arm around his shoulder. "Can't let little Chaton get hurt." She coos, playfully petting his cheek.

"Please don't call me that."

"Why is that- Oh mon dieu, what is that?" She screeches, running to the box. Plagg zips out, their body sitting on top.

"No touchy, blondie." They say, gulping down cheese. It still doesn't taste the same to them. Adrien limps over, touching her shoulder.

"It's the miracle box. You can't touch it." Wayzz flies from the side, yelling in front of the blonde's face.

"You can't tell ANYBODY!"

Chloé stop, a small laugh leaving. "Dieu, you're so cute. Who's kwami are you?"

"Dear Dieu, you did not just say that."

"Problem?"

"Problem indeed," the green kwami begins, "You have been told a secret that is detrimental to Chat Noir AND Ladybug. If you are to tell anyone, anything for that matter, then your memory will be erased entirely. Don't test me."

"Haha. This is funny." The blonde chuckles. "Where's Pollen?"

Adrien pauses. "What I can't give them to you."

"Why not? Bout time I become full time." Her arms cross.

"There's no villain. I cant-" His phones starts to buzz.

Akuma Alert
Akuma Alert
Akuma Alert

"Holy shit! The timing." Chloé cackles, grabbing her best friend's hands. "I need Pollen!"

"Claws out." He mutters, Plagg dragging into his ring.

"Cool. Now Pollen." Adrien groans, Wayzz quickly teaching him how to open the box. He gazes for the bee miraculous. "There's so many." She stares in awe over his shoulder.

"Here. Don't get hurt, broken. Keep a distance. We don't have Ladybug right now. I can't risk an injury."

"Baby, you've been walking on a broken leg for almost a week. I'm gonna be the one saving your ass." Adrien rolls his eyes placing the beret in her hand.

"Don't die please."

"Pollen!"

"My queen!" The kwami cries, resting on her shoulder.

"Buzz on!"

"Good dieu, this is gonna end horribly."

this is fun

this is fun.
-tink <3