012. LOOK

WHY AM I MAKING CHAT NOIR SO FUCKING SEXY 💞😻😭

012. LOOK
TW- child abuse & death

"the way you kept your stare just slayed me

"the way you kept your stare just slayed me."

Ladybug takes Chat Noir's hand, him softly pulling her into the middle of the room. His hands touch her waist and her's flow up to his shoulders. Together.

"i don't know why i had to turn away."

"How long do you plan on staying?" Ladybug asks, her dress trailing behind her, moving in sync with her body.

"However long you'd like." The cat replied, his eyes darting around the room.

"i wish he didn't have to break it up but i kind of understand."

Their eyes lock, flashes of the paparazzi being visible in their peripheral. A smile forms around each of their lips, swaying to the beat of the music. His smile grows into something mischievous, as he breaks away, grabbing her arm and pulling each of them out. Her eyes grow before realizing whats happening. And as if on beat,

"molecules ignite, i'm caught of fire"

He spins her into his arms a little laugh escaping her mouth. The crowd erupts into laughter. They fling around, many more couple jointing on the dance floor. She then spins him, him ducking his head due to his height. She giggles, looking around the room.

It was fun. This continued on until the song came to the end and everyone was out of breath. She glances around the room- people were smiling and enjoying my themselves while she has a brewing storm in her stomach.

Again, they talked to their fellow Parisians. They heard stories about how mother would look out their windows and tell the tale about Paris's superheroes and then their children would feel safe. They heard the stories of dad telling their sons that akumas are nothing to fear when Ladybug and Chat Noir roll up the street.