003. F-FINE

003. F-FINE

                      "Give me your miraculous!" Look, Mr

"Give me your miraculous!" Look, Mr. Pigeon is getting old. It's the same ole' problem and an identical objective. It's become easy. For the first akumatization in months, this was weak. Rather quickly, the heroes defeated the antagonist.
"Miraculous Ladybug!"

Purple ladybugs swarmed over Paris, fixing the mild destruction in a matter of seconds.

"Paw-some, bugaboo. What a team we are!" Chat Noir coos, dramatically fainting into his partner's arms. She doesn't catch. PLOP!

"Any progress on the hideout?" Ladybug asks taking her partner atop a building.

"Sure. I'll have it done by tomorrow. Easy peesy m'lady." He gives her a cute grin, making finger guns. "I got a question. Do we have to be in the hideout with our identities secret?" The two stop in their tracks.

"Um... can I get back to you on that?" She spins in yo-yo, ready to toss it. "Night Chat."

"Goodnight, Ladybug."

That night Marinette got everything but sleep. With her parents still being away on their anniversary vacation, she had the bakery to herself. Chat Noir had brought an important note to her. They can't stay in their 'costumes' forever.

"Do I just tell him who I am?" She asks out of the blue, Wayzz and Tikki both awakening from a quiet sleep.

"No! Don't be ridiculous. He can't know." Wayzz says, their hands talking with them.

"Then how do we communicate in our apartment-thing? I don't want to wear Tikki out." Tikki nods in the corner.

Wayzz put their hand to their face. After a moment of silence. they spoke, "Fu and I shared a thought about this before. We constructed a formula that twins with the magic shielding your identity while in your superhero suit. It works the same- This can work!"

Marinette tilted her head, deep in thought. "Where's the recipe? I'm sure I can get the ingredients and stuff."

Wayzz shakes their head. "No. You make identical masks to the ones you wear. I'll mix the brew." The green kwami zips away, Tikki and Marinette sharing a look.

"Aren't kwamis not supposed to know what-"

"It's different. It's not a power-up brew. It's just a random spell Master Fu discovered a long time ago. It's nothing new." Tikki explains, chewing on a macaroon. Is Tikki going through some sort of teenage phase? They are being a real bitch.

Marinette did just as Wayzz suggested: sewed together sweet masks with a more comfortable material. They worked well. The spell made it so it toys with the brains of civilians. For a second she smiled.

Meanwhile, Adrian was sneaking money out of his bank account, praying to the Lord he-doesn't-even-think-exists that Nathalie doesn't find out. It would be the end of his world. This apartment was a big step for him- even if it isn't exactly how he expected it to happen. It wasn't a two bedroom like he had hoped, with a bathroom and kitchen.

It was a single room flat with many cabinets and tables. Two mattresses sat in the corner, squished together for the meantime. Ladybug wouldn't let that stay. It was very little considering Adrian's wealth, but considering the neighborhood, it was better than nothing. He imagines her reaction in all different types of emotions. It could be bad, good, disgusted. He did this for her. Is this all that matters?

On a Thursday morning, Marinette and Adrian were both late for school. Don't fret, an attack wasn't occurring, they slept in from the night before. He'd spent hours searching for the best spot for his lady and him. She'd been on the phone with a certain twenty year old, keeping her steady as she stitched the masks together.

"Morning, Marinette!" Adrian smiles, opening the building doors for her. He could see the bags underneath her eyes, but it wasn't like she couldn't see him.

She stutters, her books slipping out of her hands. "A-Adrian. How are y-ou?"
Oh Mari. I thought you were over him.

"I'm fine." They begin to Miss Bustier's classroom, their feet in step with one another. "How are you?" How is he so calm, yet Marinette is such a stupid mess?

"Good." It tickles Mari's insides when she lies. She begins scratching her neck even when she tells the smallest tale.

"Did you happen to do the Physics assignment due tomorrow?"

"Yeah. it's not good though."

"Oh sure it is. Could you help me with it after my fencing lesson?"

Did fucking Adrian Agreste just ask Marinette on a date? She has to say yes-

"I can't today. I am meeting with someone." She didn't scratch her neck or feel butterflies swarm in her stomach. She didn't grow flustered, or have any sort of embarrassment.

Although, Adrian went slightly pink. He was rejected, something that's never happened to this pretty boy. "Oh, it's cool. Nino can help me with it later."

His mind flooded with questions on whom she was meeting with or who she would be hanging with. Can't be Alya- she's chilling with Alix later. Nino will be with him. Her girlfriends are all on their separate assignments right now. There's nobody else on his list.

Except one.

Oh shit...

He strums the guitar, the melody being such an angelic sound to the stressed hero's ears. He plays until she asks him to stop. He plays when she asks. He's kind, sweet, caring. He's thoughtful. He trusts her with secrets and she trusts him with hers. She spills the beans on all the gossip happening around the school. They retrieve ice cream from André's on warm, sunny afternoons. They take bike rides throughout Paris when bored. He plays with her hair while she's having a bad day. He sings for her. He holds her when she's at her worst. He loves her. He's perfect.

He's Luka Couffaine.

i fucking love luka couffaine it's not even funny anymore-tink

-tink