005. A HOME?

005. A HOME?
TW- swearing. description of suicide.

                    "In honor of International Heroes Day, Paris will be hosting a type of gala for our beloved heroes

"In honor of International Heroes Day, Paris will be hosting a type of gala for our beloved heroes. Invitations have been sent out to our very own Ladybug and Chat Noir. We would like to make this clear that this is not opened to the public. Although, the gala will be aired live on City Hall's official website, Sunday evening. Avoir un coffre-fort et merveilleux!"

From the small screen of Alya's phone, Marinette soaks in the words of the Mayor of her city. What a lie. I haven't gotten an invitation.

"Girl, I wish I could go to the Heroes Gala." Alya screams at the top of her lungs, shifting to face the ravenette. "Imagine the footage I would be able to get of Ladybug!"

"That would be great," Mari smiles, tilting her head at her friend's excitement. "I'll probably be working it if you want to help out."

"Hand out food? No thank you Mari. I'll just repost the livestream on the Ladyblog and hopefully get more viewers." Alya smirks, winking. Marinette knew this chick would kill for an invitation to this shit-event.

"I'll be going to the Heroes Gala. Daddy gave me a special invite. And because I am the marvelous Queen Bee!" the annoying cackle from Chloe Bourgeois irritates the friends. The blonde struts over to them with her ginger lackey by her side. "There's no room for dweebs like you messing around the food table. Ladybug needs her space, and I'll be there to give it to her."

Alya rolls her eyes. "Ladybug doesn't even like you. You can't be friends with someone if they think you're a bitch. Oh wait. Nevermind you can. Hey Sabrina, how does being besties with a bitch feel like?" Sabrina hides her face behind Chloe's body, a red hint flowing over her face.

"Ugh... I'm not the bitch. You're an uncanny wanna be journalist who's only objective is to find out the identity of a heroine who will never announce who she really is."

Alya opened her mouth as Marinette grabbed her arm. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing." This stopped Alya. The ombré huffed, rolling her eyes at the quote of her most favored hero. She sits back onto the stairs next to Marinette, her hand pressing against her head. Chloe smirked, turning on her heel.