002. A HIDEOUT

002. A HIDEOUT
TW- dramatic writing ;)

                   Adrian Agreste tossed a ball onto the wall, repeating the action in a continuous loop

Adrian Agreste tossed a ball onto the wall, repeating the action in a continuous loop. A record played in the background, interlining with his thoughts.

ladybug, marinette, hawk moth, box, nathalie

He felt sick. And no, it wasn't the camembert. Plagg was outrageous. They left right when Adrian dropped into his bedroom. They took cheese of course, but where would they go? It's been three hours since Ladybug left him alone on the rooftop. Did Plagg go to her? Plagg knew who she was of course. This is all too perplexing.

Le ceil blue sur nous prut s'effondrer

He wants to help her. She seems hurt and such discomfort. She can't look him in the eyes. Ladybug is independent, and strong, but maybe the responsibility of this miracle box is putting the cracks in her skin. He can take it. Chat Noir can take it for a bit, care for it. He can be the guardian. "I can be the guardian."

Et la Terre peut bien s'écrouler

The black kwami flies through a hatch in the window, laying tiredly onto the cushion beside Adrian. "What's this noise? Bleh, and you say my taste in food sucks. Look at your taste in music!" They complain, sticking their finger into their mouth as a way of expression.

Pie m'importe si ty m'aimes

"Don't say anything Plagg. Where have you been? You left without a word!" The blonde was furious, throwing his hands into the air.

"I can't tell you."

"Course you can, just tell me!"

"No! Stop asking!"

Je me focus du minds entier

three hours earlier