• Bullying •

Bullying

Bullying

This is your new teen-taler Vritika here.

•Bullying is to seek harm, intimidate or coerce someone, it is usually given to 
someone weak.

----

Neha is a 13 year old, school going girl. Recently, her school got changed due to her parents' transfer.

She has new friends there, but she is experiencing something unpleasantly new. She got to know that this thing is called 'bullying'.

For a few days, she was ignoring or trying to ignore this bullying.

The children of her class were taunting her for her way of living, they were disrespecting her and being violent to her.

Subconsciously, she started to change herself, she became self-conscious and was being depressed about herself.

She was getting nervous to face people, she thought everyone was trying to bully her. 

She started to stay alone as she thought no one liked her. And due this loneliness, she slipped into depression. She didn't talk much, she stopped having her lunch with class because she used to sit alone on the corner bench and have her meal.

She reduced talking to her parents as well, they thought it was due to puberty but her mother knew there was something more to it.

Her mother many times tried to ask her but Neha always successfully changes the topic. Neha was suffering a mental health disease called 'depression'.

----

Tips to fight with bullies and bullying

•When we feel we are getting bullied we should tell this to any adult available, for example- teachers and/or parents.

•We should give it back to them by our actions and not only by words, there is a qoute as well about this 'Actions speak louder than words'.

Credits to : shivikaismylove