Chapter Twenty-Five [ 25 ]

Last Chapter of Part One
________

Dream's Pov

First person -

It had been a month since mine and Georges breakup. After he had ran away, I felt terrible and filled with guilt, seeing how hurt he was. I wanted to go after him, to apologize, to explain; however, knowing George for years now, I knew that wasn't that right thing to do.

After a week of the breakup, George had confronted me and said he wanted to talk, which I, of course, said yes and followed him to a field. The field was just grass with occasional flowers sticking out, with a slight soft breeze and the bright sun up above.

George got straight to the point, and said he didn't and isn't going to hold to breakup against me, and that he now saw how the relationship was failing. He admitted that he was seeing someone, someone very kind, who had helped him through the grieving emotions that he had gotten.

I was glad.

I was happy that he had someone who he could depend on, someone who could treat him good, to give him emotional support and to help him through things. Sap and I couldn't be around all the time, so it was good to know that someone will be there for George, to be at his side, hopefully forever.

But, he said I had a crush on Techno. Technoblade. The prince of Adularia, Techno; the person who had fucking saved me.

"I do not have a crush on Techno. No fucking way. Even if I did, which I don't, he probably wouldn't return the feelings." I rambled under my breathe, pacing the empty room, everyone being elsewhere.

Techno had said that, later, we were going to the palace. He allowed him to bring along Georgie and Sap, as well as their dates. I didn't know why we were going, neither did Tommy, neither did Wilbur or Tubbo, nor Phil; we were just.. going.

I heard the backdoor open and knew that the family was home, I stopped pacing and walked out of the room and out to the kitchen.

"Heyya Dream!" I heard, and I knew immediately that it was Tubbo. I looked over at him and smirked under my mask.

"Hi Tubster, how are the crutches?" I asked politely as he adjusted the metal poles that held him up.

"Oh, they're pretty good, kind of awkward still but I'm getting more used to them!" The kid said cheerfully, Tommy called him over, to probably tell him something. Tubbo said goodbye to me, that I returned, with that Tubbo walked over to his twin.

Tubbo was making a very good recovery, his wounds healing greatly. Of course he'll have scars, especially the metal burn one, and I pity him for that; no one of that age should go through that kind of trauma, unless they're an annoying prick, which Tubbo is not, but Tommy on the other hand...

Shaking my head, neverminding that thought, I heard a noise behind and glanced back and saw Techno.

"Almost ready Dreamy? We're leaving in two minutes. No more, no less." Techno said to me, speaking it more as a warning and/or a threat, but I didn't sweat it.

I got my shoes on and wrapped my hoodie around my waist, it being too hot outside to wear it. I was wearing a white tank top that was a bit big on me, the reasoning for that being because it was one of Technos' tank tops that I've stolen, one of a few actually.