QUESTION

Sooooo....

I know I said I wasn't doing announcements here, but I have a question.

So, as I explained, instead of doing three individual books for this fanfic, I'm splitting it up into three parts in one book with a 1 month break in between.

During that one month break, I'll be writing a different project.

Since we're nearing the end of the 1st part, with only 5 more chapters to go.

I want y'all to choose between 2 things you want to see from me, since I have 2 planned.

Choose #1 -

Forgetting // { A Karl Jacobs Story }

Explanation:
So, this is a Time Traveler story about Karl.
We know that a side effect of his time travel is forgetting something.
So in this story, Karl forgets everything.
It's just what the title says, I don't want to give away too many things.
_____

Choose #2 -

We Didn't Start The Fire // { Traitor Tubbo Au }

Explanation:
I have my own little take of the DSMP in my head.
In my little AU, it's that Tubbo is the son of Schlatt and the brother of Dream, and is a spy for the two to get information about the DSMP members.
'Cause I never got why Tubbo's mc skin has blonde hair and blue eyes, because Tubbo has brown hair and brown eyes.
( I question everything ok. )
______

Have fun choosing! 👍