Chapter Six [ 6 ]

Dream's Pov

Third person -

Dream was sleeping in Techno's bed, dreaming about something that happened before he ran away from Evelyn.

"G-George..! Please!" Dream screamed from a stair well, George didn't turn.

"Dream.." George said sadly, turning his head slightly to see Dream from the corner of his eye.

( a/n - can't make everything happy, since I'm sad... poggers )

"George!" Dream screamed, sitting up immediately. Tears were already down his face, wetting his clothing, the pillow under him soaking wet. Dream, then, felt strong arms wrap around him.

"Shh... it's ok, you're ok.. everything is going to be ok.." A voice spoke to him, the lad couldn't make out the voice so in his mind, he just put it as Wilbur speaking to him.

The voice whispered little nothings in Dream's ear, calming him down to where it wasn't having a panic attack.

When Dream looked up, instead of seeing Wilbur, he saw Techno. Techno was still hugging him, slightly moving his hand in a circle along his back, making Dream hiccup a bit.

"T-Techno..?" Dream said quietly, a little confused but also a bit relieved and glad to see that he was the one calming him down, instead of Wilbur.

The older lad opened his eyes to meet Dream's, smirking slightly as to see Dream being ok now.

"Hey, you're fine now. But, you owe me one." Techno said a little cocky, Dream just glared at the male holding him through his mask. Speaking of which, Dream moved his arm, fixing his mask so it didn't reveal his face, which made Techno growl a little. Needless to say, Techno was curious to know what the boy looked like.

"Fine.. I'll repay you later..." Dream muttered under his breath, but loud enough that Techno could hear, making the pink hair male laugh a bit at how heat up the masked man is.

"C'mon, come here." Techno said, climbing off the bed, Dream going over but not standing up because of his injuries.

"W-Why did you pick me up!? I'm not weak!" Dream complained, making the other have a 'bruh' face.

"Well, you have an injured leg and arm, and you couldn't even take out 3 guards, unlike me." Techno said with a bit of pride when talking about the guards, and by Dream loosing up, he can tell that the other gave up complaining and leaned into Techno's chest.

Techno carried Dream out of the room, and Dream looked over his shoulder to see the house that he was staying in. He saw Tommy and Tubbo sleeping next to each other, their picky fingers wrapped open the others. Tommy and Tubbo's heads rested on Wilbur's lap, he was also sleeping, his head resting on a pillow that was already on the couch.

'Family love... something I'll never know..' Dream thought sadly in his mind, repressing the memories of his childhood. Techno seemed to notice the mood changed and moved Dream into his chest a little more, Dream grunted in annoyance but didn't pull away from the movement.

"Hey! Where are we even going? Where are you bringing me?" Dream said confusedly as Techno brought the two of them outside of the hut.

"Shut up. You'll see, be patient." Techno said, a bit of annoyance entering his voice but wasn't that noticeable. Dream knew that arguing and asking more would just annoy the other, so he just kept his mouth shut and became quiet.

Techno walked through the woods, carrying Dream like he's as light as a feather. Dream kept going back and forth between sleeping and being awake, but he did fall asleep, a bit of drool wetting Techno's shoulder but all he did was look over and had a small smile mark his face.

Techno walked for 30 more minutes, going deeper and deeper into the forest, more and more trees appearing and swallowing the two.

Once they arrive to the mysterious place that's deep in the forest, Techno set Dream down on a blanket, leaning him against a tree, and shaking the lad back into reality, taking him out of a fantasy world.

Dream opened his eyes and they immediately widen as his eyes looked around the place that the other had bought him to.

Trees were all around, acting as some type of barrier against anything bad that could happen.
The place was littered with flowers, especially roses and daisies, making Dream slightly blush under his mask ( a/n - he just loves flowers especially daisies ) there was also some violets and marigolds. The leafs on the trees were acting as a shield from the sun that was rising, but both of the males could see it just enough to enjoy the view.

Dream then noticed there were plates, cups, and a basket filled with food and some drinks.

"What is this Techno..?" Dream asked the male who had just sat down beside him. Techno turned his head to look at the other.

"Something I put together as a... sorry for hurting you." Techno said quickly and a little quietly, a bit embarrassed to say sorry.

"Wait.. is this a fucking date!?" Dream accidentally said out loud, then became flustered and embarrassed when he came to his senses and it came to him that he said it out loud. Techno was also blushing slightly, but was more embarrassed than flustered.

"No." Techno said, Dream was still flustered but peared at Techno through the corner of his eye.

They sat in silence for a couple seconds, Techno thinking of what to call this. A slight breeze came through, sun shining as it came up more and more into the sky. Then Techno figured out what to call this occasion.

Techno then spoke a bit shyly but also had a lot of confidence in his voice that's normally monotone and deeper than Dream's -

"This, Dream, is what I call a meetup. Since we didn't really get to know eachother, we will do that here right now. So that issue we had yesterday, doesn't happen again."

________

A/N -

Hello reader!
I know I said I was taking a break and some of you told me to take one as well.

But, I haven't wrote in a while and I feel bad..

I have amazing friends, who I have on Discord and irl, who have gave me enough confidence and a little bit of happiness to write and kinda talk to people.

I might not be too joyful just yet, and my ex may still read this or not I have no idea.. I just wish she won't comment or anything.

I have made the decision and..

I'm making a Discord server!

It should be up tomorrow/today, on Tuesday, January 19th at 4:00 pm est.

Love y'all all! I'm getting a bit better.

Platonic love from me, to you
Except you, Kirsten, you broke my fucking heart.

Also... SHOUT OUT TO black_soulFlames
You were the 1st person to comment ( I'm pretty sure ) and you should so much love to this, and your comments honestly make me smile, so thank you so much!

I'm going to start making shout outs, so make sure to look out for those!