Chapter Seven [ 7 ]

Techno's Pov

Third person -

Techno watched Dream just look around after what he had just said, the injured lad still taking everything in.

"Lovely, isn't it?" Techno said, wanting to get answers from the blondie next to him, deciding to start a conversation between the two.

".. Yeah, it actually is.." Dream said in a bit of awe at the place Techno had bought him, making the strawberry blonde male smirk a bit.

"Wilbur and I actually found this place when we were kids, we were about 14 or something." Dream listened, very interested in this place.

Techno went on a bit more, explaining what he and Wilbur were doing, and how they found the place on accident. Dream was listening, of course, being very interested in this beautiful place that was hidden, but he was just staring around not knowing how to put in words about how amazing this place looks.

They kept talking for a little bit, they also ate some things; small things not anything that can fill you up just like that. They ate some berries, a little meat, drank some creek water, and ate watermelon. 

Until a question came up.

"So.. where did you come from. Which kingdom." Techno changed something that was supposed to be a question, into a demand. Dream stayed quiet for a little bit, deciding if he wanted to avoid the question or at least try to, answer the question truthfully, or lie.

"I.. came from.... Evelyn.." Dream said nervously, hoping that the slightly taller male won't try and bring him back there.

"Evelyn? That's a good 37 miles away! Are you fucking crazy!?" Techno said, surprised that the male in front of him came from Evelyn, on foot, while being chased by 3 guards. The older male was asking himself how Dream didn't die.

"It.. is.. Just! Please, don't take me back there" Dream said, kind of pleading to Techno to not bring him back.
"Just take me to your kingdom.."

"Why."

"What?-"

"Why do you want me to take you to Adularia." Dream just stared.

"Wait.. you're the prince of Adularia?" Dream asked quite surprise, Adularia is one of the most beautifulest, if not the most beautifulest, kingdom that ever was. It was full of life, festivals, dances, balls, and celebrations. Adularia was known for crystals, after all, it was named after one, it's very common in kingdom so naturally they named it after said crystal.

"Yes. Yes I am." Techno said boredly, leaving Dream in more of an awe. Dream was slightly getting a little insecure, remembering his childhood a bit, he was a homeless poor person who was sitting in front of the prince of Adularia, Dream then remembered he was wanted so he got even more self-conscious but didn't show it.

"It's just, Evelyn wasn't nice to me, it's trouble. Please, take me to Adularia with you.." Dream lied, but covered it up enough to trick the other luckily.

"Fine." Techno complied, still a little wary about letting Dream come to his kingdom with him. But, there was also another feeling there, it was... happiness. Techno was happy that Dream was coming to his kingdom, the kingdom that he was so proud to be a prince in.

"Well.. it's getting a little late. Let's just eat and I can carry you back." Techno said, a little joy entering his voice.

"Ok Blade!" Dream said jokefully, getting a reward of a small chuckle from the other.

______

Unknown's Pov

First person -

"Did you find him yet?" I ask my adopted brother. He just looked at me with a displeased, worried face.

"No.." My brother said, a bit of sadness entered his voice. I frowned, not wanting to see him upset. Then our other friend came over.

"Any news of Dream yet?" Our friend said, he had a bit of parental sadness and worriedness, he was like a dad to us 3- I mean.. to us 2. With Dream no longer being a part of our group.

"Not yet, I'm sorry Bad.." I said sadly to our friend Bad, his real name was Darryl but preferred to be called Bad.

"N-No.. you don't have to be sorry for me..! I'm sorry for you two, you guys knew him longer than I did.." Bad said, looking down at the floor, I knew his eyes were filling with tears but didn't want to show it.

"Sap, are you sure you haven't heard anything?" I asked my brother, wanting to make sure that there was no news.

"There is none George." Sap said, a little stressed. He hasn't been sleeping, he's just been looking through forests, reading papers, and been asking around the knights and guards.
"But.."

Both Bad and I looked up curiously at Sap, wanting to see what he has to say.

"The guards that were at the gates and didn't chase after him said that he ran North-East."
Sap said, a little gleam of hope sparked in all three of our eyes. 

'We might actually find him..!"

"That leads to.." Bad starts to say;

"..Adularia" I said, finishing Bad's sentence.

"We have to go after him! Only us, only us three can!" The youngest male said with excitement and hopefulness of finding our past friend.

"You know what.. we'll leave in 2 days, in the morning, when the new sun is in the sky. If we ride by horse then we'll get to Adularia in 1 day, give or take." I said, very used to giving out demands.

"B-But, what about the bakery?" Bad said, unsure if he wants to go find Dream with us or stay back to take care of the bakery.

"Your father isn't too old, just have him take over for a bit!" Sap said eagerly, not being patient on finding Dream. 

"But-" Bad was trying to protest, but I cut him off, not wanting to hear him be so worked up about finding his friend or leaving behind to take care of his father's legacy.

"Darryl. Come with us, please." I rather ordered then asked, I might be sounding rude, but I really think Bad should come with us and shouldn't have to stay behind when he clearly wants to come.

".... fine, but after we find Dream, we're come back right after." Bad said, making a rule that'll make him more comfortable. Sap and I both agreed to said rule, but we both silently knew that rule wouldn't stick when we find our ex best friend.

If I'm being honest, to them, Dream was a past friend and to Bad, Dream was still a friend.
But.. to me.., Dream was my past lover and if I'm being brutally honest, I'm still in love with the cute blondie.

'I'm.. no.. we are going to find you Dream, and when we do, I'm taking off that mask of yours and kiss you so much you won't be able to breathe... Dream, I love you. I loved you in the past, and I still do.. I don't care about the crime you committed, I won't let them take you.. my dear, my life, and my love, Dream.'

____

a/n

Haha! No matter how much you guys tell me I should take my time with my break up and heart ache because of it, I'm not.

Yeah, I'm still sad and heartbroken about it and the whole situation, but I'm working through it and kind of am repressing the pain.

But... it seems we got some competition for Dream's love

anyways bye bye, shout out next chapter!