Chapter Fifteen [ 15 ]

Bad's Pov

Third person -

"Guys!" Bad cried out, stopping his horse sideways, waiting for the two boys to reach up to him for a couple of seconds.

"Yeah Bad what's.. wrong.." Sapnap said, spotting why Bad was calling for them.

Right there, right down the mountain that they're on, laid Adularia, the place where Dream was; The most perfect kingdom that had spotted the sun's rays. The buildings were shining in the daylight like they were gold, the buildings being made out of some of the most expensive materials out there; This very kingdom had rightfully earned the name 'Kingdom of Angels' and acted like Heaven on Earth; which is another name some have called it.

The three took a path down to the kingdom's gates; six towers and paths made out of cobble, and a half dozen of guards laid at the bottom of the  gates and the other half resided on the guard's tower. The gate to enter sat right in the middle, spikes were on the top of it and bars were filling it in, four polls were spread out evenly and the Adularians' flag flew on top off each poll.

"What business do you have here." Three Adularian guards came up to them, the other three kept patrolling the gates.

Bad, Sap, and George eyed each other, asking with their eyes about who's going to answer the guard; George stepped up after a second, ready to answer the guard.

"Hello, us three are from the Kingdom of Evelyn. Me and that one-" George pointed over to Sapnap "are Evelain guards ourselves. The other one is the kingdom's baker; we're here to get back a friend, who's an Evelain hunter. He ran away after an accident, and we have evidence that leads him to be in your kingdom right now as we speak." George explained to the guards, who just kept their plain faces; nodding.

The three just looked over them, searching their bags for any weapons that could be a threat to Adularia. After they made sure they're okay to let through, they made the group stand in a vertical line; The head guard ordered the other guards to open the head gates, and let them walk into the kingdom.

"Holy shit, this place is fucking beautiful!" The youngest said, astonished by the new atmosphere that was consuming them.

"Language!"

"Geez, sorry Bad!" Sap said with a tad bit of sass, which wasn't usual for him so the other two weren't very surprised.

A young boy ran up to them, him seeing that they just walked through the gates; The boy was around nine, maybe eleven at the max. He looked up at them then searched for something that was in his pouch, he handed Sap a piece of paper. The boy, without speaking a word to the group, ran off into a crowd; leaving them all confused, but looked away from the crowd and down to the paper.

"A masquerade ball tomorrow night, everyone in the kingdom will be there. Bring a dress/suit and a mask, come dance; drink and eat all you want.." Bad read out loud, their eyes lighting up a bit, a slight gleam of hope shined in their eyes at the thought of them being able to see Dream so soon again.

"Hey, about this.. Sap and I go get the things we all need for the masquerade, and Bad; you go get us a place to stay. Does that sound good with you both?" The colorblind male explained his plan with the other males, with nodded and agreed with said plan.

The other two separated from Bad, who stood there smiling at the brothers who got lost in crowds, leaving Bad standing awkwardly; not knowing where to go or what to do, as he was in a new environment he had no idea about.