Chapter Eighteen [ 18 ]

- ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ -
NSFW/Smut

____

Dream's Pov

Third person -

The next morning at 9:16 am is when George and Dream met up. Dream waited for the other for a couple of minutes before the colorblind male came out of the hotel, they proceeded to go to the hotel room; the two that were staying with Georgr weren't there.

"Um, George, where's Sapnap and Bad?" Dream questioned, George just looked over and responded.

"They stayed over at other houses, they said that they would be back around five pm today.." George said boredly, going over to sit on the bed; Dream sat next to George and look around, feeling George pull off his mask. He didn't seem to ming however, George had seen his face a million times now.

"So, how have you been?" Asked George, who had his hand on Dream's cheek; making Dream look at him, rubbing with his thumb.

"I've been good, my injuries are healed thankfully..!" Dream smiled, he wasn't feeling pain anymore.

"That's good!" Exclaimed George, now putting his hand on Dream's thigh, making a small shiver go up the other's spine.

"I missed you Dream.. I was worried about you.."

"It's ok g*gy"
( a/n - I don't spell/say g*gy, it makes me a little uncomfortable, sorry :/ )

George smiled, happy his lover was alright.

"There's posters everywhere in Evelyn asking for your arrest... I think you're right, you- no, we should stay here. It's safe here.." George said a bit more quietly. Dream was a bit worried about his face being on posters, and him being on a wanted list.

"I think we should as well Georgie.. it's beautiful here, better than the other two kingdom, far more better." Dream shaded the other kingdoms, as they weren't so gracious and powerful as Adularia. George chuckled at something he had said in his mind, the blondie not asking about it; as it has happened a bunch of times now.

Dream rest his head on George's shoulder, the other smirking at the hunter's antics.

George lifts up Dream's head and brought him to a sweet light kiss, Dream pulled away a bit; just enough to speak.

"So, this is our new home?" Dream said, a bit less than a question and more like a statement.

"Yup." George said quickly than kissed Dream again

This kiss was more heated than the last. George licked Dream's bottom lip, which the other abided and opened up his mouth; giving the colorblind male the ability to roam around with his tongue. Dream quietly moaned at the other's actions, holding hands with Georges', squeezing a bit.

- ⚠️ NSFW/Smut incoming ⚠️ -
⚠️ Click Away Now If Uncomfortable ⚠️

George pushed Dream back on the bed, pulling away then brought his lips back to his as he loomed over him.

The brunette moved his hands up the other's shirt, rubbing against his nipples; Dream groaned as George continued this action, Dream moaning slightly, some louder than others.

While keeping the kiss, George had climbed in-between Dream's legs.

George pulled away and took off his own shirt with Dream's as well.