First

First of all,

Hii!! ^_^

It's really nice to see you here, i hope that you are having an amazing day, and i hope that you enjoy your stay in this little world of mine.

Before we dive in, here are a few things you should know -

• This is a DNF (DreamNotFound) fanfiction, however, i do not ship real people. This is also the reason why i won't call Dream "Clay". I do not know him personally, i am not his friend and so i don't use his real name. Neither should anyone else that doesn't know him to be honest but that is their own problem, i can't really do anything about it.

• Nothing, and i mean NOTHING in this book is a statement. This genuinely all is just my imagination, none of the characters actually stand by what i write and none of them actually do the things i write about. I have seen people write comments like "they would never do that" and i completely understand, but again, this is a book!! It's not a documentary about their lives!!

• Following that, i appreciate criticism!! Let me know your thoughts!! Just learn the difference between criticism and hate. Don't get those two mixed up.

• To be honest i kinda use their names purely because i am not creative enough to come up with characters myself, it just kinda works well haha 😃

• I have no idea if there will be smut, i honestly don't know. I have never written any and i personally don't read it but i don't shame anyone who does as they have stated that they are comfortable with it. I know that i could try to write it myself if i ever feel like it should go that way or just get someone to write it for me haha. If it ever happens though, there definitely will be warning!

• This book touches up a little on few things like overthinking and sleep deprivation, drowning, also panic attacks and anxiety. (actually a lot. A lot of angst. Be ready 😃✌️)

• Timeline in this book is really off, things happen in different order. Honestly if you just read the book it isn't bothering, just don't think about when the events happen in real life.

• I know nothing about George's parents and i just can't bring myself to google anything because that's just so weird to me. In this story i don't talk about his dad but he spends some time with his mom and sister.

• ‼️this is a trigger warning‼️ upcoming angst :D I don't want to do a lot of trigger warnings at the top of almost every chapter at the start of the book so this is one for them all. I will put a separate trigger warning for smut or lime if it ever happens but this one is for all the angst.

I have no idea what else to say so have fun and take care of yourself! Drink water >:(