"What do you expect me to do? Apologies?"

"You will?"

"The delusions you human live in. I'm a superior creature and you want me to apologise"

"Well they do say 'customer is always right' and I presume I am a customer so?"

"Then take your beautiful ass out of the comfort of my place. I won't serve you because you are aware of who I am"

"Petty vamps"

"Pathetic human"

"Whatever, wait till I complaint to your boss"

"Feel free to visit any time"

Zhan rolled his eyes and left the coffee shop.

Yibo chuckled but his smile dropped soon and he turned around and tilted his neck to the side. Dodging the dagger that was thrown at him by a split second. Now the dagger was stuck in the wooden wall behind Yibo.

"When did you stooped to attacking like a fox?"

He scoffed. Zeal stepped out of the dark and glared at him.

"Ever since you joined forces with those filthy humans and now vampire hunters too? You won't last long at this rate!"

"Do I look like I care... Go and tell Lucifer stop sending his dogs to scratch my back. Next time I'll shred you to pieces and mail you back to him. Out of my sight now!"

The vampire disappeared immediately.

"Peace was never an option"

He sighed as he left the coffee shop.

Yibo was standing infront of the freezer for the past 15 minutes. Chilling his nerves.

He closed his eyes and an image of a particular human flashed through his head.

"Sean Xiao Zhan.."

He closed the freezer after taking out a can of beer and walked out of the kitchen.

He went to sit on the couch with his feet on the coffee table. He glanced at the big clock on the wall and as soon as the clock struck 12 he smiled. He popped open the can and chugged down the beer.

"The only good things about humans is thier food intake. This is so good"

After emptying the can Yibo stood up and went to his bedroom and glanced at the bed.

"The love of my life, here I come"

He's a sucker for sleep along with blood. He closed his eyes facing the ceiling, lying on the bed.

.

.

.

"So you found anything?"

"Aside from almost getting my neck snapped by that vamps...
um... No"

"Oh"

"Oh? Wow your best friend almost got killed and your reaction is wow"

"Well you are sitting here safe and sound then why should I overreact and are you dying for attention... Eh? ZhanZhan. Does my baby want my attention?"

He said holding Zhan's nape and making kissing face.

"Get any closer and I'll personally chop of those hideous lips of yours"