"I'm wishing for you to have a long and happy life." Jungkook uttered, tenderly ruffling Taehyung's hair as he smiled at him.

"Thank you, hyung." Taehyung gazed at the ravenette's face for a long time.

He's close enough to smell his shampoo and see the small almost unnoticeable scar on his left cheek.

"Actually, I may or may not have a gift for you." Jungkook said with an excited smile.

Taehyung didn't say anything nor ask any question.

"Wait here. I'll go get it." Jungkook added before heading towards the door leading to his room.

Taehyung watched the ravenette's back as he walked away from him before disappearing from his sight when the door closed.

He silently waited and walked towards the table, seeing the food Jungkook had neatly placed on top.

The song had already played from the beginning once again, but Taehyung didn't really mind.

It didn't take the ravenette a long time before he went out of the room, bearing his gift behind his back.

Taehyung felt the older's presence behind him, yet he didn't turn to look. The song seemed to amplify, each word sounding too distinct to Taehyung's ears.

Cries full of sins,
Tears bloody red,
Let this darkness
be met by death.

He waited for Jungkook to speak, but when nothing came, Taehyung was the one to break the silence.

"Are you going to kill me with that knife, hyung?"

He whispered before turning around to look at Jungkook who had a shocked look on his face.

The ravenette gazed at him for a long while before bursting into laughter, the shock no longer evident on his face.

"I fucking knew it!" Jungkook bellowed, his face showing amusement as he laughed like someone who lost his sanity.

Taehyung didn't say anything, watching Jungkook reveal the knife he's holding behind his back.

"You knew all along! Damn it! You remembered me and yet you played me so well!" Jungkook couldn't stop himself from laughing as he stared at Taehyung with fascination.

His voice echoed in the whole room, sounding so alarmingly unstable, yet Taehyung just stood there and watched him.

He was drawn by the heavy emotion he could see from the ravenette's face as he continued to laugh as if he's truly happy, yet his face was showing otherwise.

"Damn acting you have there! What the fuck! That was so good!" Jungkook growled, feeling so agitated yet excited as he gripped his fingers hard around the knife.

The urge to smell the stench of blood was too palpable as he stared at the younger who was looking at him with those expressionless eyes that he knew too well from ten years ago.

"Since when have you realized?" Jungkook asked, making his way towards the younger.

"Since the first time I saw you." Taehyung responded, eyes glued on the ravenette's now dark and dangerous eyes.

This made the latter laugh hysterically once again that tears came out of his eyes.

"Wow!" Jungkook whistled, finding this young man to be such a sight to see.

"Damn you played me well." He smirked evilly, stopping in front of Taehyung.

He lifted the knife towards him, the sharp edge almost pressing on the side of Taehyung's face.

"This scene brings back memories, don't you agree?" Jungkook grinned, pressing the knife closer to Taehyung's skin.

"Yes, and I trust you still remember the promise you made with me, hyung." Taehyung whispered, looking at the ravenette and the change of expression on his face.

"Why do you think I'm here now?" Jungkook responded, smiling but it was beyond wicked, far from sane.

He inched his face closer as the two of them didn't break eye contact.

And without a word, Jungkook claimed Taehyung's lips in a harsh kiss.

It was deep and dark, rough and full of urgency that spoke of a promise that's finally been fulfilled after all these years.

The knife fell from Jungkook's hand as he gripped Taehyung's neck to deepen the kiss.

The younger obviously didn't know how to respond as he just let the older kiss him.

He couldn't understand what to feel nor the emotion behind the kiss, but something inside him wanted to respond to the call of that foreign feeling.

When Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, he saw Jungkook staring back at him before pulling away.

There was a wicked glint in Jungkook's eyes as he smiled at Taehyung with an emotion he couldn't read.

"Nice to see you again, little lamb." Jungkook whispered, gripping his hands hard around Taehyung's neck.

"I have been waiting, hyung."

———
ik this book is weird lol.
idek why y'all are reading this 🤣 i will say sorry now if you think it's all over the place.
this is the product of the 20% insanity i have 🤣
see you next chapter
love you 💜