24 || Let's Go Crazy

Start from the beginning

He shrugged, and I turned around on my heel to meet Alissa's eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, and I smiled in amusement.

************************************************************************

"And then, when she tried to go to sleep, a hand came out and touched her!" exclaimed Alissa, and I'll admit that I perhaps went a little too far by forcing her to watch Insidious: Chapter 3. Horror movies aren't really her thing. I almost feel bad for her.

"I feel tormented," she said exasperatedly.

Almost.

"It's your fault." She pointed at me, making everyone's attention divert to me.

"Wh-what? I didn't do anything; it was just a small horror movie!"

"A small horr—?"

"I only screamed once, and you screamed every fifteen minutes."

"You know what? That's it." She stood up from the sofa to meet my level. "I'm going to tell your parents."

Her ridiculous threat made me giggle, which caused her to glare daggers at me. "What else are you going to do, call the police because we pirated a movie?" I asked rhetorically, making the rest of the boys chuckle silently. But one thing caught my attention.

Aaron isn't here.

"Where's Aaron?" I asked.

"Why the sudden interest?" said Tyler. "Oh, and you might want to turn around."

Giving him a confused look, I turned around and found Aaron with two cans of silly strings cupped in his hands, and his mischievous smirk was giving me an alarming feeling.

"Guess what's going to happen," he told me.

"Okay." I cautiously took one step toward him. "I think that you're going to..." I stop speaking as I launch myself at him, tightly pulling a can from his hands.

We try to take it away from each other, pulling back and forth. I am determined to take one little can away from that retard. "Let go!" he yelled.

"Give it to me!" I commanded.

"You can kiss my sorry—" He would have finished his sentence if it weren't for the dozens of silly strings that surrounded themselves on my forehead and the back of my head, surprising him.

I slowly turned around, all the while with my jaw dropped, only to find my family members in the room surprised, all except for one: Elliot.

With a smug smile on his face, he held a can in his right hand. "You are going to be so sorry you did that," I said.

"How?" I quickly snatched a can from Aaron, since he was no longer paying attention to me, and sprayed Elliot on his face, a few strings entering his mouth. He was too astonished to spray any back, and while we were all left laughing, he was left taking gross-tasting silly strings out of his mouth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wasn't wrong when I said he would be sorry.

Terrence and Alissa took cover after Aaron, Elliot, Tyler, and I engaged in a silly string war. But after awhile, we led the war outside, since the suite got too messy, and they left their rooms to watch us once they knew they were in the clear.

No one really got hurt and we all finished the war in one piece. Although, an employee was cleaning the pool and said he would report us to the hotel manager—especially after I told him that would make him a skank (whose idea was it to run, again? Must have been Tyler's).