"How could I forget" Clay smiled coming out from the counter holding the papers.

Pat walked from the desk next to me turning around facing Clay and I did the same. Clay walked over to these two kids holding the papers and setting it on top of the bookshelf's.

"I heard it was someone's birthday today" Clay said bending down on two knees next to the kids.

"CLAYYY" The kid yelled hugging him.

"Who is that?" I asked pointing at the kid.

" That is Jino he was exactly like Clay when he was little Jino always comes here because this is the only family he has. He was heartbroken but Clay fixes that when he comes here because he can relate all the kids here are obsessed with Clay" Pat said.

"He is quite the likable person" I said.

"You know George you are lucky to have Clay he really loves you" Pat said.

"And I really love him too" I smiled.

"Clay will you paint something on the wall again?" Jino asked Clay.

"I don't know ask Miss Pat" Clay said.

"Miss Pat pleasee can Clay paint for uss" Jino said running towards Pat.

"Yes he can Jino it can be your birthday wish" She said.

"YAY" Jino said running back towards Clay then him standing up.

"Okay you stay here Jino let me grab the paints" Clay said walking towards Pat.

"Hey Pat what happened to the rest of the kids?" Clay asked.

"Well Nick moved to California and the rest left except Jino, Scotty, and Mark" Pat said.

"That must have been terrible for them" Clay said.

"Come on Clay grab the paints" Jino said.

"Okay I will grab them Jino wanna come with me George" Clay said.

"Sure" I said following him.

"After you" Clay said opening the door then me going in then he closed the door after him.

"Who knew you were such a gentlemen" I smiled.

"Pat seems nice" I said.

"She is she basically raised me" Clay said.

"Why didn't you tell me about you history with the library sooner with all the financial stuff and Jino" I asked.

"If I'm being truthful I don't know besides Jino is a good kid he deserves better he is exactly like me when I was little but I'm trying to make his life better"

"That's why he owns up to me so much because he knows I used to release to him" Clay said.

"Well can I just say you are amazing with Jino and he is lucky to have you like I am" I said.

"Let me grab these paints I don't want the birthday boy to get mad" Clay said grabbing all the paints with the brushes the opening the door me walking out and closing it.

"I'm here now birthday boy" Clay said walking back to Jino with the paints.

"Wanna watch George?" Clay asked.

"I'd love too" I said walking towards them.

"Okay Jino pick the wall you want me to paint on" Clay said.

"This one Clay" Jino pointed to the wall in front of them.

"Okay let's go" Clay said grabbing the paints and brushes with him walking towards the wall Jino following him the setting the paints on one of the bookshelves.

"Up you go birthday boy" Clay said picking up Jino setting him on the counter.

"What do you want me to paint you Jino?" Clay asked.

"The stars" Jino said.

"My favorite" Clay said.

"Hey Clay" Jino said.

"Yeah bud" Clay said looking at the younger one.

"Who is this?" Jino asked pointing at me.

"This is George my boyfriend" Clay said looking at me smiling.

"What's a boyfriend Clay?" Jino asked.

"It is someone that you love very much that is a boy or a girlfriend is someone you love very much that is a girl" Clay said.

"Do you love George?" Jino asked.

"I love him with all my heart and so does he" Clay said.

I smiled about the comment that Clay said I knew he truly loved me for who I am...

"Okay come on let's start painting" Jino said.

"Okay Jino" Clay said opening the paints and started to paint on the wall.

"Do you know how to paint George?" Jino asked.

"I do but I'm not good at it but I am good at drawing" I said.

"Do you want me to draw something for you Jino?" I asked.

"Sure" Jino said.

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER" Jino yelled.

"Here is a paper and coloring pencils including a pencil" Jino said giving me the items.

"What do you want me to draw?" I asked.

"Purple flowers" Jino said.

"Hey Jino" Clay said.

"Yes Clay" Jino said.

"You are gonna have to help George with the colors because he is colorblind" Clay said continuing to paint.

"What does colorblind mean Clay?"Jino asked.

"That means George can't see colors like you can" Clay said.

"Oh okay Clay" Jino nodded in understanding.

"Here is the purple coloring pencil" Jino said giving the pencil to me.

"Thank you Jino" I said.

Me and Clay stayed about another good 2 hours after all Jino was amazing and same was Pat. Clay really loved it here and so does Jino he is such a cute kid and Clay really looked up to him. After we left we got into the car and Clay drove me and him home back to Sapnap and Karl.

1520 words :)