Boyfriend

Dream POV

"Sleeping" I said

"Sleeping?, are you joking me you two were sleeping together whilst me and Karl busted our asses off on the money for you to be sleeping" Sapnap yelled whilst closing the door in the staff room.

"Woah, We weren't sleeping together, he slept on another sofa and he was really tired so I let him. I ended up falling asleep by accident" I lied.

"Your lying, I know you too well Dream because you do this thing where when your lying you don't make eye contact"

Of course he did.

"Why do you think I'm always lying, I'm not" I raised my voice ever so slightly.

"Just stop" he shouted loudly.

"Sapnap I can't be bothered for this again, you know what call Karl to come with you and you guys chill a little, I'm going to do the money for a bit"

"I'm not don-"

I interspersed and slammed the door closed. I was going to do the money but not by myself.

"Can I have George" I asked

Wilbur turned to me and gave me a death look. He really did not like me.

George's eyes lit brightly as If I had saved him from Wilbur. Wilbur tried to stop him by grabbing his hand but George told him to let go in which Wilbur did.

His lips curved upwards as he walked up to me.
———

"You guys have already made this much money?" He said tapping the plastic bags full of money.

"Yes we have and in probably two or three weeks it's done"

As those words escaped my lips his smile faded and he looked away almost like he didn't want to hear that.

"What's wrong George"I asked cupping his chin

"What is going to happen between us after this heist, I'm probably never going to see you"

"Unless you join us and escape with us" I smile moving my hand to his cheek and caressing it.

"Are you crazy. Whats going to happen with my parents and Wilbur and- I can't Dream"

I chewed my lip and let go of his cheek. I moved away from him slightly. "Your right George" i said breathing in.

"Dream..."

He held my face and pulled it close with his. Looking into my eyes and glancing at my lips he closed the gap between us.

I knew that both of us didn't want to come face to face with the hard reality but we would have to face it soon and it was something we weren't too excited about.

-

George POV

"George wake up" a croaky voice spoke as they shook me.

"I don't want to" I groaned turning around.

The voice shook me once again but this time much more aggressively which caused me to open my eyes. Dream was hoarding over me.

"George come on, we need to train" Dream spoke as he walked away grabbing his radio and putting it in his pocket.

I rubbed my eyes and got up.

"I don't want to today" I yawned walking up to Dream and wrapping my arms around his broad figure.

"I don't care, you asked for it so now you get it" he got out of my tight hold and looked at me dead in the eyes. He was so serious about it huh.

"Fine but I want to eat first and you have to take me"

"Okay but let me just call Bad to come and do the money"

He grabbed the radio and started to talk into it getting a response from Bad straight away. Bad was on his way so he picked me up and made me land on the side of his shoulder.

We got to the main room and ate cereal. After that we sat down and enjoyed each other's presence.

"George..." Dream said as he stopped eating his cereals and looked up to me.

"Yes" I said looking at him worried what he was going to say.

"I know I said we were but I didn't actually ask you properly but...will you be my boyfriend?"

I let out a small shriek and smiled.

"Yes" I said

"George is my boyfriend" he stood up and patted his chested almost like he was proud. "Your such an idiot" I rolled my eyes playfully and slapped my hand on my forehead.

"Oh you love me" he put both his hands on my thighs and looked at me.

"Whatever" I laughed.

"Now get up, we need to train" he stood up and put his and mines bowls in the sink. He took me to what looked like a storage room and moved some boxes out of the way.

"Alright what do you want to start with George" he asked

"Guns"

"Okay grab on of those boxes, there should be different types of guns, choose one"

I opened one of the box and saw varieties of guns, I was shocked yet my heart was beating in excitement. Again it felt like I was in a movie, I had never seen this many guns in one setting.

"I want this one" I said pulling out a Glock 19 and spectating it.

"Kind of basic or whatever" he rolled his eyes and smiled shortly. I hit his shoulder playfully.

He then taught me how to aim and let me shoot some boxes a couple times. He also told me how to use and what goes where. I knew nearly all of what he said but I liked listening him talk all technical. It was hot.

"George I want you to take the gun and keep it but you can't tell anyone or let anyone see"

"Are you sure" I asked

"I'm sure and it's just for safety measures but now let's carry on, pick another gun"

I would use that gun soon I just didn't know that.