Unexpected

-This chapter might be triggering as it speaks about self harm and panic attacks-

George POV

"Hello who is this" I said as Dream gave me a ruby like phone. I wonder who this is.

"Hi George this is the police, is everything okay did they hurt you?"

The police, why would they let me speak to the police, I could just expose them. "No im fine is my parents okay?" I lied

"Yes actually if you want to talk to them you can"

Even though my parents got on my nerves, I have to admit that I missed them. These two days made me realize how much I miss them"Yes please"

There was muttering coming from the phone "George son are you ok" says a similar voice. It was my mum

"Oh my god mom, hi, are you and dad okay" I smiled in content as I grabbed the phone firmer.

"Yes we are. Are you okay?"

"Yes" lying again

"I miss you"

"Me too"

"listen George we've got a plan please hang on tight you'll get out of there" she says with hope in her voice but Before I could answer, the phone was snatched from me by Dream

"what the hell are you doing" I argued

"well if you talked any longer they would most likely get into the camera of the phone so yes as you were speaking they were trying to hack into the camera"

Why did he have to be so smart

"Whatever, Bad can I go back now"

"sure come on" Bad said

I got back to the library and saw Wilbur look at me. I sat next to Wilbur and just rested my head on Wilbur chest. My eyes felt heavy so closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Dream POV

The red phone ringed again. I grabbed it and placed it on my ear. I touched my autotune button and then pressed the answer button.

"Hello again" I said

"Is everything okay with George"

"Oh yeh hes lovely he just had to disconnect because I know what you were doing as we spoke"

"So are you going to surrender" they said completely ignoring my answer. Now they want to threaten me.

"Please you know my answer I don't know why you need to ask"

"Look outside of the window"

I put my mask on and peaked at the window. I gasped. This can't be true there's no way. How could that be possible, no it can't be.

"Will this change anything"

The fact that he was talking about my dad. He was outside very much alive staring at the window that I was on, waving at me. Wait how did they know that was my dad.

"That can't be possible he's dead, he was killed"

"Does he look dead to you"

"No"

"So now, Dream if you don't surrender in the next 5 hours he'll die" wait why is he giving me 5 hours, so specific. So many damn questions.

"No" I shouted then slamming the phone.

He was alive. How was he alive? They killed him.