Chapter 20 {END}

While Izuku was looking at the sky, Momo was cooking. She heard Izuku humming, and it was actually sweet. Suddenly, Eri started singing.

Momo was recording this, it's impossible to leave this alone. Her voice calmed everyone's heart, and it made Izuku drop a tear. He hugged her, and patted her. "Where did you know how to sing, snowflake, that was beautiful!" She smiled, and jumped around.

"Miss Jiro taught me how to sing." He nodded, and patted her. "Food is ready, come eat!" She called them, and they sat down. "Thank you for the food." The family of Izuku, which soon, Momo will join. He will ask her to marry him.

He looked at her, which she was playing with Eri, and laughing, like mother daughter. Izuku chuckled, and pulled them to hug. "Thank you for everything, you two." Momo was shocked, and blushed. Eri hugged him back, smiling.

"Momo-chan, I will ask you something tomorrow. We will go on a date, so wear something good, alright?" She tilted her head, and was confused. But then she nodded. The ring was bought, and he was ready. How did he plan it quickly? Hisashi helped.

The agency was almost done, it just needs to be decorative. The next day came, and he told Momo what time should she be ready. 6 PM, since he has work, to check his agency, and it's a perfect plan. The time it's perfect, where the sunset will be shown.

Right now, they were 18 years old, an agency was getting opened, Izuku ranked first place, since he became a pro hero. It was perfect. He walked inside the agency, and checked around. A big gym was in the middle of the agency. It was the main room, since they need to train, and get stronger, getting advices and stuff. His office was near the gym. A medium room, with a desk, a shelf for the files, and a window.

There was some room, to relax, and meditate if they want to. And the last, a place for sidekicks. It was good, colored with some black lines, and blue. The logo, of course, was the Brotherhood logo. The name of the agency, was "Brotherhood Agency."

"I will revive the Brotherhood, and I will make everyone proud

"I will revive the Brotherhood, and I will make everyone proud." He checked the time, and it was time to go. He walked inside the bedroom, and changed into a suit.

 He walked inside the bedroom, and changed into a suit