Chapter 5

Izuku, Momo, and their adopted daughter, were sleeping together. Yesterday they adopted her, and Izuku made sure that he will take care of her. Since she couldn't trust anyone.

Now Eri calls him papa, while she calls Momo, mama. Momo blushed really hard, thinking about future family, while Izuku held her close, and patted her. 'I will protect you, and no one will be able to touch you, or hurt you like him. I promise that.'

It was time to got to the school, after eating food, and feeding Eri. She likes apples, so we got a lot of apples. Now the three of them were walking to the school. Izuku would take care of her in class, since he was smart enough for lessons.

When they got in the class, everyone looked at him, and the small girl. "..." Everyone was quiet, and their eyes were wide. Izuku sat down, while Eri sat on his lap, drawing on his notebook. Izuku was looking outside, when someone touched his shoulder.

It was Mina. "Hey Izuku, who is she? She is so cute!" Eri got terrified, and hugged him. "Eri, it's ok, she is a good person." Izuku started patting her, and looked at Mina. "It's my adopted daughter." She gasped, and nodded. "Who is her mom?" She smirked.

Eri looked up at her, and was shy. "My mama it's her..." She pointed at Momo, while Momo was writing stuff. "Aw, so cute!!" Izuku sighed, and looked at the door. Aizawa walked in, and saw Izuku with Eri. He nodded in understatement.

"Ok class, we will do something important. First, choose a class representative, and a vice. Then we will go to USJ. When we will be done with choosing, we will go. You can choose what to wear, since it doesn't matter that much." Everyone nodded, and started voting someone.

Izuku voted Momo. She would made an amazing work. The vote was finished, and Izuku looked at the blackboard. 

Izuku-9 votes
Yaoyorozu-5 votes

The others didn't matter, but Izuku was shocked. "Why did you guys vote for me? That's too much work, and I would prefer sleeping..." Everyone sweatdropped. 'Sleepyhead.' 

"Now wear what you want, and I will wait outside." Izuku wears PE uniform, and didn't want the costume. Why waste it on the USJ. But he got knifes, and daggers. Everyone didn't mind, since he comes every day with knifes. Aizawa and Nezu accepted letting him come with knifes.

Eri was sleeping on his chest, while everyone found it adorable, and took some pictures. Izuku sat down, and Momo sat near him. Everyone started talking, which turned to yelling. Well... Iida started yelling.

He glared at Iida, which he shut up in an instant. "Hey Izuku, call me Tsu, but I say what I have in mind. I want to tell you something. How are you quirkless, but stronger than us? With a blink, you vanish in thin air. And why did you talk to All Might like that in Hero Training?"

Izuku sighed. "Troublesome... Well, I started training since I was 5 years old. Alone, without family. My dad left me since I was born, and my mom left me since I was diagnosed quirkless. I started living on my own, but badly. No one wanted to help a quirkless kid. About All Might... When I was 7 years old, I was involved in some villains attack. I screamed for help, and All Might came. He saved everyone. Then I asked him a question..."

Everyone was listening to him, even Aizawa. "Can I be a hero without a quirk? If I train enough, and get strong, I can be a hero, right? But he denied quickly, saying that it was hard, and it's better to work as a cop." Everyone got sad, and some were angry.

"Then, I got emotionless, since my dream were shattered in a mere seconds. I forgot what emotions were. Then I left my old home, and started living in the forest. But before that, I saved a girl... Which I think it was Momo." Everyone gasped, and smiled. Momo was shocked to find the one who saved her from bullies.