Chapter 10

Izuku and Momo woke up early, since they have interns with pro heroes. They saw Eri sleeping peacefully, like an angel. Izuku winked at her, while Momo blushed a little. They started changing clothes, and walked out.

Izuku walked Momo to the trains, and kissed her. "Hope you have fun, and know much more. I will be waiting for you." She nods, and gives a kiss on his cheek. "I love you Izu-kun." He smiled, and waved at her. "I love you too Momo-chan." She blushed, and hurried inside the train. While Izuku vanished, and started running roof to roof.

He saw Aizawa, so he jumped behind him, and pointed a knife on his neck. "Be always on guard, Eraser Head." Aizawa sighed, and raised his hands. "Fine, you win." Izuku chuckled, and put his knife in the pocked.

"Well, what should we do? Any new weapon to teach?" He nodded, and walked to a place with weapons, minus guns. "Choose one, and you will know it." Izuku nodded. He walked over the scythes. "Don't choose scythes." Izuku shook his head. "I am not choosing those. I just want ideas, for something. But I will choose double swords."

After getting his swords, he started practicing with them. He knew to control, and make some moves with it. Aizawa paid for those, and Izuku put those on the side. "Since you know to control those, wear your hero clothes, and let's start patrolling." As he jumped around, he dodged a knife, and kept smiling.

"-sighs- You are prepared for everything, aren't you?" Aizawa talked to himself, and looked around. "Yep, always." He looks up, and it was Izuku, with his hero costume. A black assassin clothes.

"Then, let's start patrolling, Eagle

"Then, let's start patrolling, Eagle." Izuku nodded, and jumped to the roof. He waited for Aizawa to come, while he looked around. He activated EV (Eagle Vision), and looked from far. "I found where are some thugs and villains. 6 thugs in the shop, address xxx-xxx, I will go to the villains, address xxx-xxx."

"Be safe kid, and report to me when you are safe." He nodded, and made a peace sign. Then he fell from the building, making Aizawa shocked. When he looked down, he vanished. "That problem child... Right, we have work to do." He started running too, to the place Izuku told.

While Izuku was running, he heard screams from far away. He ran even faster, and looked with his EV, the villains started going on rampage. He got angry, and when he arrived, he got behind them, and knocked them down.

"Don't worry, Eagle is here!!" Yelled Izuku. They were confused at first, but Izuku kept knocking them down. "Call an ambulance, make sure they are not bleeding much! And call the police to arrest them!" They nodded, amazed at his speed.

He vanished again, going to another place. He saw some villains trying to... Undress some girls, while they screamed. "STOP!!!" He fell from the building, and it looked like an eagle catching his prey. He knocked them down. "Eagle is here! Are you girls safe?" They nodded, and smiled.

Izuku vanished again, not stopping saving people. This kept for 2 hours, and talked with Aizawa. He let him do his work, so he kept working until he didn't see anyone hurting them. He laid down to the roof. He sighed, and closed his eyes.