Chapter 4

Momo was waiting for Izuku, while Izuku was talking with heroes. "Why did you kill the police? That's not what heroes do!" Izuku sighed, and started talking. "He pointed the gun to Momo Yaoyorozu, the one who was innocent, and tried to kill her. So I killed him. He deserved it. Now don't tell me heroes aren't supposed to kill. If the villains aren't gone, they will think of a better plan, and kill the heroes! Idiots..."

They were shocked, and started thinking. While Aizawa walked to Izuku, patting him. "Don't mind them... Yes, it's bad that you killed him, but you had a reason to kill, so it's fair..." Izuku nodded, and started leaving.

"He is just a quirkless hero in training, while you two heroes didn't save a person. Why do you even work, when you can't save someone?" The heroes who got captured, were angry. "Well, maybe because he cheated, and we need money, that's why we work as heroes."

All Might, Aizawa, and Endeavor were pissed. Yes, Endeavor might be a bad dad, but he doesn't work for money, he does save people. Then something happened. No one saw it. Two knifes were flying past Pro Heroes, and shot at their neck. The heroes, who got captured, are dead.

"Then we don't need you, since you won't save people. Might as well go to hell..." Said Izuku, and with a blink, he vanished. "... He is killing, but with a reason... We can't do anything! If we talk with him, he will tell us all the reason why did he kill them, and there's a valid reason. The police is useless." All Might yelled.

"..." Endeavor was shocked of how fast is he. 'He is quirkless! How is he so fast?' Aizawa walked away, finding this troublesome. While Izuku was with Momo, Momo was scared of what happened.

"I need to explain things to you, don't I?" Said Izuku. She nodded. "Let's go to my bedroom, and talk there." Izuku nodded, and walked to her room. Izuku started explaining of what group he is, that he is an assassin, everything on his life. He trusted Momo, and she promised not to tell anyone.

"I would never tell to anyone. You taught me how to fight, how to think of a plan in a matter of a minute. So I promise I will never tell to anyone." Izuku nodded, and patted Momo.

"Hey Izuku-kun, why don't you often smile, or, why don't you show your emotions?" Izuku tilted his head in confusion, and asked her. "What are emotions?" Those three words, those shocked her that much, that she started to question herself what life has he lived.

"An emotion is a feeling such as happiness, love, fear, anger, or hatred, which can be caused by the situation that you are in or the people you are with. Emotion is the part of a person's character that consists of their feelings, as opposed to their thoughts." (I copy-paste this)

"So... If I smile, what kind of emotion is?" Momo started to teach what emotions are, and it took 3 hours. Izuku nodded, and smiled a little. "Thank you for teaching me what emotions are. But I will probably forget, if something happens. I don't know, but it happens every time..." She felt sad, and hugged him. Izuku hugged her back. "Thank you..." Said Izuku with whisper.

Then they heard a knock. "Come in!" Said Momo. It was Momo's parents, and they have quite changed. From abusive one, to fully support family. 'I guess dad is the best at changing people.' "Momo, dear, your dad and I will leave for a vacation. I am sorry that you have to stay here, since it's a business trip." Momo nodded, smiling at them. "Don't worry mom, I am with Izuku-kun, and you have dad and Ezio."

She chuckled. "Yeah. Izuku, please protect her." Izuku nodded. They didn't tell what happened, but it doesn't matter since they didn't get in problems. Izuku walked outside, and saw Ezio getting ready his knifes.

"Hey Izuku, you heard the news, right?" Izuku nodded, and hugged him. Ezio was shocked, but then smiled. He hugged him back. "Be safe, dad." Ezio smiled, and patted him. "Don't underestimate me, son. I am Ezio Auditore. The leader of the Brotherhood." He smirked, and gave Izuku a knife.