Chapter 19

"Here you go, Eagle."

Melissa finished the swords, and they looked so cool. Izuku got it, and put on his side. Then an earthquake happened. "That's not possible!" Yelled Melissa, and when she checked her cameras, there was a villain, who could control metals.

"Tch, already? Melissa, give me something to talk with you." She nodded, and gave it to him. He put on his ear, and vanished. "He is at the highest town, you can see it." Izuku looked at the building, and it was almost destroyed. He jumped around, and when he arrived, Melissa's dad was captured.

"Leave him alone, you villain!" He looked at him, and he shivered. He knows who is he. "I will kill him if you move-" His hands and legs was cut already. "Don't even think about threatening me. I gave a chance to leave him alone." He removed the metals, and got David.

The villain was yelling, until he slowly died. "Tch, why did you even attack when you could die?" At that moment, the building was collapsing, and he heard many screams. He quickly activated EV, starting to rescue people. "There's people still inside." When he heard a scream, which it was Momo, he was shocked.

"MOMO." Some feathers were flying, and got everyone outside. The building could destroy the I-Island, so he put his sword on his mouth, while he had both swords on his hands. He started cutting the building, until it was no more threat for the I-Island.

He ran to Momo, and checked everyone. "Are you all right everyone?" They nodded, scared. "Thanks goodness." He looked up, and it was Hawks. "Yo." Izuku jumped to a roof, and Hawks got down. Izuku bowed. "Thank you for saving everyone... I couldn't save everyone, so thank you..."

Hawks patted his shoulder, and smiles. "You don't need to do everything in your own, you know. Also, I am Hawks, and you are Eagle, we are almost related with those names, so I would help an eagle." Izuku nodded, and smiled.

"Nice quirk, Hawks. You used your feathers to save people. I have never seen something like that." He nodded, and smiled. "It's hard to control it, but yeah, thank you for the compliment." They shook their hands, and chuckled.

"Also, how did you know something would happen here?" He sweatdropped. "I was invited here. And I saw the building getting collapsed, and I saw you in action. I heard some screams, so I send my feathers to save people." Izuku sweatdropped, and nodded.

Izuku was almost leaving, until Hawks called him. "How did you use three swords? That's almost impossible." He smiled. "Work hard, buddy." He fell from the building, waving at him. When he ran to the edge of the roof, he was gone. "He is a crazy one."

He looked over his swords, swinging around, until class 1-A came. "Izuku!" They rushed to him, and hugged. "I am sorry I couldn't save you guys... There was many people, and I tried to save everyone... Thanks to Hawks, he saved you everyone. Forgive me..."

They shook his head. "You did what you could. You even are quirkless, and you saved many people. You need help from others, you don't need to do it alone everything." Izuku nodded, and hugged them. 'Maybe I need help from others, but I won't stop training until I get stronger and faster.'

"I need to be alone for a bit, meet you in the coffee shop." They nodded, and walked away. Izuku walked around, without thinking where is he going. A blind light covered Izuku, and he wasn't in the I-Island anymore.

"Huh...? Where am I?" The place was dark, and a man, with a suit walked to Izuku. "Who are you, and where did you send me?" He tried to get his sword, but he had nothing, only clothes. "Worry not, child, I am harmless. My name is Julillanius, and I will train you to the fullest."

"What about my friends? They might be worried of where I am." He smiled at Izuku, and patted his shoulder. "The time is stopped. You can train here, and you will not age. Will you accept it?" Izuku nodded, and asked him again.