Chapter 16

The next morning came, and Izuku was training. Hisashi had a mansion, with many rooms. One of them was with training equipments. Hisashi woke up, and looked around the house. He found Izuku training, when suddenly he threw a knife near him.

"M-Morning Izuku." Izuku chuckled. "Morning dad. Did you sleep well?" He nodded, and walked to the kitchen. "He's crazy with knifes." Hisashi chuckles, and calls a maid. "Make some food. Izuku, what would you like?"

Izuku stopped, and looked at him. "Something light, it doesn't matter what." He smiles, and started training again. Hisashi sighs, and nods. "Do as he says." The maid bowed and started working. Izuku took a shower, and walked to the kitchen. "Thank you for the food!" He started eating, and the food was superb.

"So good!" The maid smiled, and gave a drink to him. "Well, son, I will go to work. Be sure you behave, and talk with Alice, the maid, and she will tell you what she knows. You can ask her for help, and stuff." Izuku nodded, and waved at him.

After he walked out, Izuku sighed. "Master, what would you like?" Izuku found it weird. "Ehe, don't call me master, it's weird. Just call me Izuku." She nodded. "Well, I did like to know where is the room with PC or laptop. I need one with camera, and I need to talk with my friends."

Alice showed the way, and when he walked in, he sweatdropped. "Right... I forgot." Many PC was there, and it was the latest. Izuku turned it on, and thought. '9:00 am here, 10:00 pm there. I am calling them.'

Alice started to leave, and Momo opened the video chat. "Hey Momo-chan. Missed me?" Momo teared up, while the others saw on her phone. "IZUKU." He waved at them, and smiled. "Hey guys." They were happy, and started to talk. He explained everything, what happened, and they were shocked.

"So... I can be with Momo-chan again." He chuckled, while Momo blushed really hard. They talked with each other for a bit, and they had to go to sleep. "Good night. I will be back in a year, so get stronger while I am not with you guys." They nodded, and waved.

Izuku stood up, and stretches. "Hey Alice, will you show me around the city?" She nodded, and smiled. "You can wear normal clothes, too. Like a friend." He smiles at her, and she bowed. "Thank you, I will do that." She walked to her room, while Izuku did the same.

They changed, and Izuku was waiting for her. Then she walked down, seeing Izuku.

 Then she walked down, seeing Izuku