Chapter 9

Mina started to tell her story...

"When I was in the middle school..."

Flashback

Mina was walking to the cherry blossom, since a guy told her to come. She saw him, blushing. She was confused, since many boys asked her for help how to go on a date, or something like that. She waved at her, and he smiled.

"Hey .̸̗̈́́̔ͅ.̵̳̂͂̈̎̄̚.̵̧̩̼̦̍̋̅̓͠.̷̟̥̈.̶̘͖̩̟̥̹̍͒͝  , why did ask me to come here?" He blushed, and started talking. "I wanted to ask you... If you can be girlfriend... I really like you so much, and... The tree here, the cherry blossom, looks like you, beautiful. So, can you be my girlfriend?..." He looked down, waiting for yes.

But it never came. 

"Ahaha, sorry .̸̗̈́́̔ͅ.̵̳̂͂̈̎̄̚.̵̧̩̼̦̍̋̅̓͠.̷̟̥̈.̶̘͖̩̟̥̹̍͒͝  , but... I can't. It's not that I don't want to, but I can't. And... I am sorry..." He nodded, and walked away. 'It's just, my parents .̸̗̈́́̔ͅ.̵̳̂͂̈̎̄̚.̵̧̩̼̦̍̋̅̓͠.̷̟̥̈.̶̘͖̩̟̥̹̍͒͝   , they don't let me date anyone...' She walked to her home, and found her parents ready for beating. "I-I did nothing wrong..."

They nodded, and looked at her. "We never said we can't beat you, Minora Ashido. So, be a good little girl, and let us... Do the work..." They started beating her, and every time started bleeding, they would throw salt, to make it worse, and more painful. She screamed, asking for help...

But nobody came...

She accepted it, and closed her eyes. She couldn't bear it, but nobody could save her. After they finished beating her, she tried walking to the bathroom, but she couldn't. So she crawled there. She cleaned, and bandaged herself. She cried while doing it.

Since she got her quirk, at that time, mutations were not accepted. So she got from her classmates too. And that's when they started it too. When the mutations people got accepted, they started calling her cool, cute, amazing, stuff like that.

But her parents never stopped it. She couldn't bear the pain, even if it was every day. The next day, when she walked to the school... Walked... She was limping to the school, but no one noticed it. Because she put a smile on her face.

The boy who got rejected, started spreading rumors. And it was awful rumors. They started calling her slut, selling her body, etc. She was shocked hearing those. She kept a smile, even then. They were disgusted by her.

Mina walked to the bathroom, and started crying. "What did I do to deserve this?... I never asked for this quirk... I never asked for any of this... So why?..." Some girls were hearing this, but didn't know it was her.

"Hey, are you ok?..." When they opened the door, she looked at them, and they were disgusted of her. "I thought it was another girl, not this cheap slut." She was confused of why they called her a slut. "But what did I do wrong?... And why are you calling me slut?..."

"Well, because you are pretty, and get fucked by every boy, to get money, since you are poor." She closed the bathroom door, and started crying. Then she thought of suicide. When everyone left, she went to the rooftop.

She started writing a suicide letter, and was ready. "At least I won't get beaten up again. And they won't call me slut anymore..." She went for it, but someone stopped her. It was a man, and a kid. The man was with some weird clothes, and it didn't show his face.

"Girl, what do you think you are doing?" She started crying, but the man hugged her, and looked at the kid. He nodded, and walked to Mina. "What's your name?" She told her name, and both of them nodded. "Mina, why are you... Trying to suicide? Is not good, and-"