Chapter 2

{Warning: Almost rape}

We see Izuku and Momo walking inside the UA, since both of them got through recommendation. Izuku got a recommendation from Eraser Head itself, and he didn't regret it. 10 months has passed quickly, and Izuku did train Momo, because she wanted to get stronger, and asked him to help.

Izuku accepted, and gave her a hell training. He wanted her to give up, but she didn't.  Izuku started to like her, she is not like the others. So he trained her properly. Now she can create things faster than before, and can fight hand to hand.

They walked inside, trying to find class 1-A. When they found it, they looked up. 'That's a big door!' Izuku sighed, and opened the door. The first thing they heard, was yelling. "Put your legs down! We are in school, and this is not acceptable!"

"Hah?! The hell is wrong with you, four-eyes! Did you stick up a stick inside your ass?" It was Iida and Bakugo. Izuku and Momo sat down, and Izuku fell asleep on the desk. Iida walked to Izuku, to which Momo opened her eyes wide. Never wake up Izuku if he wants to rest.

"You need to wake up! We are in class, and-" Izuku punched on his gut without looking, making Iida shut up, and groan. "I am trying to rest. You are making my ears bleed." Everyone who was there, opened their eyes wide.

"Who's this guy?" "He is so strong." "I wonder what his quirk is?" Izuku looked up at them, giving a glare at them. "If you want to ask me, go ahead. But stop talking for me on my back." Momo sighed.

The teacher 'walked' in, and everyone looked at him. "Hello, my name is Aizawa, and I will be your homeroom teacher. Everyone, wear those uniform, and come outside. You have 10 minutes." Izuku was first, and got to the changing room. He got changed really fast, and walked outside. He sat on the ground, and closed his eyes.

He activated Eagle Vision, and looked at the boys, if they are doing something suspicious. A grape head, wanted to peek some girls, and making some weird noises. Izuku twitched his eyes, and got angry. Everyone walked outside, and the grape head kept looking at some girls.

"What's your name, grape head?" He turned his head to me, and introduced himself. "My name is Minoru Mineta." He stood up, and walked to him. He got close to his ear, and whispered. "I dare you to act like a pervert, and want to peek some girls, I will make you regret living."

Then Aizawa started to talk. "We will do some quirk tests, and make sure you give Plus Ultra here. Bakugo, come here." Bakugo walked to the teacher, and got a ball. "Throw the ball as far as you can, with your quirk." He nodded, and got ready. 

"DIE!!" Izuku facepalmed, and sighed. Momo chuckled at Izuku. "705.3 meters. This was an example of how to do it. If I see someone not give their all, you are expelled." They were shocked, and nodded. It was time to run 50 meters to see who was the fastest. Izuku got with Iida.

"Why him?..." He got ready, and the mood got down quickly, when Izuku got serious. "Start!" When he heard that, he was finished. "0.3 seconds, 3.5 seconds" Izuku jumped lightly, and stretching.