Chapter 8

After Izuku got Eri, they walked to Momo's house. Today we will do a party, since Izuku won, and he invited everyone. Everyone accepted it, and followed them. "Welcome to the house everyone."

Everyone's mouth fell to the ground. "YOU CALL THIS A HOUSE?! THIS IS A MANSION!!" Izuku and Momo chuckled, and walked in. Everyone followed them, and they were amazed how inside was it. Spacious, and very big.

"Momo, let's make this place, a party place. Everyone will help us, and in an hour we will finish this. And then, everyone will have fun." Momo nodded, and sighed. 'Just for today, since he won.' She chuckled, and walked to them to tell the plan. Everyone nodded, and started working on it.

Izuku was doing the most work, since he was fast doing it. Toga was helpful too. And they finished in a half an hour. A small stage, to sing or dance, food on the tables, some monopoly, and more.

"LET'S START THIS PARTY!!" Yelled Bakugo while smirking. Everyone accepted, and cheered up. "All right, first game, let's play truth or dare!" Yelled Mina. "Hell yeah!" Everyone was happy, but Mina was smirking, since she has a plan.

"I will start. I will choose... Izuku, since he is the winner of the Sport Festival." Izuku nodded, and wanted truth. "All right, the first question is: How much you like Momo?" Izuku started thinking, while Momo exploded blushing. "I don't like her, I love her." He smiled, while Momo passed out smiling.

The girls were squealing from cuteness, while boys were wiggling their eyebrows. "Bakugo, truth or dare." Bakugo wanted dare. "I dare you to cook a food, your choice, but it has to be good." Bakugo nodded, and stood up. He started cooking, and while he was at it, he asked Mina. "Truth!"

Bakugo grinned. "Do you like anyone?" That caught her off. "Nope. And I don't think I will like anyone soon." She smiled, but Izuku noticed something off. That smile was fake. Toga noticed it too. Bakugo stopped for a second, and then kept working.

"All right, Jiro. Truth or dare?" She wanted the dare, and I knew she regretted it. "I dare you to sing." She started blushing, and nodded. "Fine... Only one song." She walked to the microphone, and started singing. (One of these songs)

Everyone was amazed with her voice, and her singing skills. They started clapping, and applauding her. By the time she was finished, the food from Bakugo was done. Izuku looked at the food, and tilted his head.

"Is that spicy?" He nodded, and smirked. Izuku grinned, and started eating. It was spicy, but not impossible to eat. Izuku likes spicy food, a lot. When he finished, Bakugo looked at him with amazement. Everyone was red, drinking milk to stop the hotness in their mouth.

"That hit the spot. Amazing Bakugo, didn't know you could cook." He nodded, and smiled. "Well, I will start singing, a song that I like it." They were shocked that he will sing. Bakugo walked near him, asking what song he will sing. He whispered back, and he smirked. "I will do the drums." Izuku nodded, and got ready for it.

While he was singing, he winked at Momo, making his fingers like a heart. (The pic up there.) She smiled blushing, and everyone was vibing with him. Bakugo was good with drums, Izuku was surprised. After they finished, they liked it a lot.

After that, they started talking, playing monopoly, getting to know to each other better, etc. It was a fun night, for sure. When the night came, everyone was helping to clean the house. Izuku walked to Mina, while Mina was thinking something, and was spaced out.